Is this THE Whiskers???

• Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I think it is as I see the River Pro in the background.

Welcome to IDA Rusty!

We might have brushed boats at the Sturgeon Excursion last year…but never met. I’ve heard many a good things about you, but Scenic set me straight on them.

Lovely picture…only a face a mother could love! And a beautiful Red River Channel too!

’nuff of that, how’s the bite going up there? I had plans of going to Stu’s twice but they fell through.

Tough bite up in Lockport I hear…well…tougher than normal I guess.

Glad to see you on IDA.

gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

Nice fish and looks like both are smiling for the camara…

wiskers
    Redwood Falls,MN

Yeppers,It’s me..WISKERS thanks for the welcome… How can you believe a man that has more paint on his watch than my house.

Been cooling off real good over here.. River temp is about 50. Eyes are starting to get hungry. I pulled in some nice ones lately. Biggest yesterday was 6.8#. Just a hair under 7 pounds. Some nice saugers showing up to. The Smallies are starting to work back also, Cats are slowing down pretty good. Caught a few smaller ones and one big one. Over all I got Pike, Walleye, Smallie, Walleye, Rock bass, and sucker in a few hours on the water. Oh ya and not to forget them awesome sheephead. I was not going to take the RP out any more now that I have it all cleaned up and for sale but I just could not see it setting in the driveway all alone with no attention. That’s sad.. almost tearing up now thinking about selling it.

scenic tackle
    Bemidji, MN

You just bring that RP over here and we will make her purdy. I have enough air lines to reach around her and oh the colors we could make it!!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

We might be related…well, lucky for you we aren’t!

If you haven’t already, post some pics of the RP in our classified section.

What’s the next boat that’s going to be parked in your driveway?

PS might want to invest in a securtiy light…or your boat will look like Scenic’s watch.

scenic tackle
    Bemidji, MN

No light needed. It would glow just fine in the dark!!!

gonfisn
    Bemidji, MN

ooh – I can see it now – glow in the dark boats!! Thats the next big craze. We won’t need boat lights anymore – just charge that baby up and go night fishing!

scenic tackle
    Bemidji, MN

And wouldn’t that RP make just for a great demo boat for this? We could try all the colors out on this one at one time!!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Quote:

We could try all the colors out on this one at one time!!

I don’t think Whiskers would go for the “rainbow” look.

wiskers
    Redwood Falls,MN

Now that is not a bad idea.. Instead of wooded cammo or real tree camo..Grass cammo, it could be Scenic cammo, blend in anywhere a fishermen goes.

scenic tackle
    Bemidji, MN

It could blend in real good EXCEPT at night!!!

wiskers
    Redwood Falls,MN

Look at the battery juice one could save at night with out having the lights on.. HUMMMMMMMM do the whole bottom inside with glow devil paint.. sweeeeeeeeeettttttt…..

scenic tackle
    Bemidji, MN

That would look wild at night from the air!!!!

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

Whiskers. I think your the guy I met at Pats Motel in Isle two springs ago. You had the River Pro and were going to take it for a spin on the pond..

wiskers
    Redwood Falls,MN

that is very possible. I sure like it. Hows fishing been over there?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.