Senko vs. others slickworms

• davec
    St. Paul MN.

Senkos have a great fish catching abiality,however out of all other slick worms on the market, Team Supreme sub worms are the only slick worms produce as well.I wanted feedback on why you like the slick worms you are useing http://www.teamsupremetackle.com

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

you mean Senkos? never heard of cencios.

davec
    St. Paul MN.

Yes SteveO.Thanks I have corrected my error.

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

ISG makes a nice stickbait worm. Biggest smallie I caught on the ‘Croix was with a blue flake 4″. They are more durable than the Senkos. I bought a number of of worms from Creme. They look nice but haven’t tested them yet.

MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

I’m partial to stick worms from Outkast Tackle. You can check out a review I did here. Stick Worms They are actually running a special on 100 count bags for $20. We sold out of the ones we brought with to the Bass & Walleye Expo.

coot
    North Central Wisconsin

I’m more of a walleye guy, but I started using the senko style baits some for bass last year. I like the stick worms made by Chompers, not sure what their name for them is. I tried the ISG stick worms also and would give them a thumbs up over the original Senko as well. Have not tried the ones from Outkast Tackle, but after reading your product review I will have to give them a shot this next season.

gunakapaducka
    bettendorf iowa

I like the RC Tackle Sink-n’s. From what I have noticed they fish the same as regular senkos. Them seem to last longer and are cheaper. rctackle.com

pitbull
    Too far from the river

Quote:

I like the RC Tackle Sink-n’s. From what I have noticed they fish the same as regular senkos. Them seem to last longer and are cheaper. rctackle.com

way to throw yur two bits in on RC tackle

onthewater
    Roanoke, Virginia

I’d have to agree with using http://www.rctackle.com Sink-Ns. They’re a great stickworm. When we stock them, they’re gone rather rapidly.

Thanks,

OnTheWater

onthewater
    Roanoke, Virginia

Pit,

Well, we did, but they didn’t.

Thanks,

OnTheWater

jeremy-crawford
    Cedar Rapids Area

Where does that link go you posted????
    I couldn’t help myself.
    jc

pitbull
    Too far from the river

Quote:

Pit,

Well, we did, but they didn’t.

Thanks,

OnTheWater

ahh the typical RC leg humper

onthewater
    Roanoke, Virginia

JC… I couldn’t help but check it out. Here’s a better link:

http://www.rctackle.com/. Guess we still need that HyperText Transfer Protocol, hey?

Leg humper? Hmm… But isn’t your online name Pit Bull?

Thanks,

OnTheWater

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Hi Guys !!

gunakapaducka
    bettendorf iowa

Pitbull, we would be happy to get some samples to you so you can try them for yourself. Might help you in some of those Tuesday nighters and Team Supreme tournaments (or does that count as an unfair advantage)

——————–

Happy Joes Pizza…The only pizza to eat and the only place to get it!!

jeremy-crawford
    Cedar Rapids Area

Kapa…
    In reviewing your previous posts you mention time and time again your success with a SENKO not a Sink In. Does the catch phrase on Pitt Bulls posts spark irrational thinking or are you being hand fed. The personal basking is fun amongst friends however I do not think this is the case.
    jc

bass423
    Oregon, WI

I think everyone is allowed to have their own opinion on which soft plastic stickbait (not slickbait!) that they prefer. I think that the Senko salt content makes them fall a bit faster and have more wiggle action than the ones that contain less salt. I do like some of the knockoffs because they do sink slower and wish they had as many color options as GYCB.

All in all, these soft sticks are fish catching baits used in the right area and at the right time. Great for all seasons when the fish are feeding on minnows or worms but not as good as other presentations when fish are feeding on other creatures.

Lets all accept each others opinion on which brand of a respective lure that we like. Maybe we all can learn something from each other if we give our opinions as to why we like one brand over another instead of putting down another brand! As the saying goes, opinions are like a$$holes, everybody has one and they all stink!

illinois

i dont know who makes them id say team supreme or wave worms but k&k hardware was selling there brand for 9 bucks a hundred at the sport show

i tend to stay with the senko cause there softer then the others and honestly other then price i have had no reason to switch to a cheaper brand

pitbull
    Too far from the river

Quote:

i dont know who makes them id say team supreme or wave worms but k&k hardware was selling there brand for 9 bucks a hundred at the sport show

i tend to stay with the senko cause there softer then the others and honestly other then price i have had no reason to switch to a cheaper brand

If you use the ones from http://www.teamsupremetackle.com your definitely not going the cheaper route!!

illinois

i actually have never used or priced any of the team supreme stuff i was more refering to the yum dingers sticko’s etc

i know i bought some h&h worms(genelarew) for 9 bucks a hundred that have been reintroduced aparently or were bought in bulk of 1,000 i believe to have them remake these worms at last check

so im sure it was a quality stick worm

pitbull
    Too far from the river

Before gunnpoopaducka and on the water dude spout off…they better check out who own’s the mold!!!

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.