Low Profile Baitcaster

• rgeister
    SW Wisconsin

You bet… I have 2 and my dad has 2… we love ’em… I don’t think you can go wrong!

grampajimh
    Delmar, IA

I went to the Quad Cities Outdoor Show today and bought my first St Croix an Avid 6’8″ Medium XtrFast. They even threw in one of those $20 St Croix hats. Bring on Spring!!!

danwi
    westby wi

Jim i bought my first st croix a couple of weeks ago an ac66mf was so pleased with it i went out yesterday bought an ac66mhf and now have my eyes on a ac62mxf but havent made my mind up on that one yet.If anyone has the ac62mxf what do you think of it? I need soft water to come along before i go broke.

bassbaron
    eldridge, ia

Dan wi- I have all 3 of the rods you mentioned- i like the ac62mxf for 2 totally different types of fishing- light soft plastics/senkos/hula grubs and also for using with smaller crankbaits/rattle traps when fishing shallow. It is a good rod- but my best all around is the ac66mhf for the river. I think if you fish clear water/light line the 62mxf would be a good purchase- it handles light line and small lures well. They are a good rod, thats for sure.

ps- sounds like the spring fever bug bites you too- i spend more money on gear in Feb than all the other months combined (I think i need this, that and the other).

danwi
    westby wi

The spring fever bug has did more then bite me.It has sunk it’s teeth and shaking it’s head for all im worth. One good thing about it though if soft water ever does get here i got all kinda new toys to play with

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.