2003’s Best Smallie…

• rgeister
    SW Wisconsin

I know you guys have cuaght some 5 and 6 lbers… I’d love to see those photos… here is my best of the year…

rgeister
    SW Wisconsin

And, my dad’s best Largie (3.6 lbs)…

rgeister
    SW Wisconsin

Oops… I lied, this one was just over 3lbs… This picture wasn’t the biggest fish. Oops… sorry.

Whoa… what are we all supposed to think… a fisherman who strectched the truth and then came clean… world’s must be colliding!!!

Guys – I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!

wgeister
    Dundee, IL

Reel Guy: Don’t sell the “ole man” short. He looks like he was having fun.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Aaahhhh I just caught it…

Father and Son Combo !!!

Way Cool you two !!!!!

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

This was posted before but it’s worth another look! Here’s a whale of a great guy and board member “SuperFluke” with a 23″ smallie caught in northern WI. No scale but this fish is easily over 6 and likely over 7lbs.! Way to go dude!

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

My best smallie of the year came while fishing with Superfluke, one day after he caught the monster pictured above. No tape but this was a minimum of 18″ so use it to compare the 2 fish………..it helps show how big the earlier fish really was! Thanks for the trip Superfluke! I can’t wait until spring’s monster bite and of course, next fall’s bite too!!!

bigdog1
    NW Wisconsin

click on alkfish on the user list his link has some of our best, (alkfish, bigdog, and jighead)

rgeister
    SW Wisconsin

Welcome aboard dad… uh-oh, now I have to be careful with what I say… I might start by being impressed that the old man got a picture out there!!!

Welcome aboard, Loan-A-Ranger!

And, for those who haven’t… plan on fishing with YOUR dad next year… one of the BEST things in life… floating the river and watching your dad catch some hogs… It was a great summer!

For those that fished the Fall Frenzy… it should have been named the WINTER Frenzy from the weather… Brrr… Here is Loan-A-Rangers first fish… we thought we had the day… then the wind picked up!

jonn

Okay okay we need at least one pic from the “skinny” headwaters area…sorry about resurrecting this thread BUT 2004 is right around the corner! A dozen or so just like this fish were stacked on a flat on an outside river bend, about 2′ of water…talk about bass attack

jonn

The 1st one was a 20″ and this one was a 19″…I guess enough said.

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

20.5″ St Croix piggie
    Summer of 2003 mid-day. Bluebird skies

danwi
    westby wi

my best last yr

danwi
    westby wi

another one

rgeister
    SW Wisconsin

I love seeing the pictures! Keep ’em coming!

Merry Christmas to all!!!!

danwi
    westby wi

this fish was caught the same day from the same hole as the first fish but it is a different fish.I caught several nice fish out of that hole.around a dozen if i remember right

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Jc, where’d we get this one again?

jeremy-crawford
    Cedar Rapids Area

Hey, That fish was caught at lunker land amusement park, or was it wacky waters?
    jc

flick
    Alma WI

Heres my best bronzeback of the year….weighing in at 5lbs 2oz…

coot
    North Central Wisconsin

Here is my best one for the year. Caught while pulling crawler harnesses for ‘eyes.

coot
    North Central Wisconsin

Here’s another decent smallie we got on Menomin. Not a pig, but a darn nice fish for that lake.

jhall
    Lake City, MN

JC,

That isn’t an EVINRUDE visor your wearing in that picture is it !? I suppose next we will see you rippin around in a new champ, just kiddin bud.

JHall

jeremy-crawford
    Cedar Rapids Area

All I can say is that it was free, If merc gave away free stuff I would wear that… I guess we both know that will never happen. So…. MERCURY, IF YOU ARE READING THIS I NEED A HAT TO GO WITH MY MOTOR!!!!!!!, Christ, I spend the money the least I should get is a new cap. Instead I have replace both the top and bottom of this motor… Do I dare say it…. I do.. “Evinrude is sounding better every day.”

riverfan
    MN

Here is one I got early this spring. I was fishing in my sneak boat by myself so the bump board was all I could compare it to. It was slightly under 20″

mwchiefs
    Red Wing, MN

Holy s#!+!! Those are some nice fish! I can see now that I’m going to have to start doing some recon on you guys from the bushes! I wonder if they sell “river cammies”… Way to go!

Mark

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Had my best ever 2 day Smallie trip ever last June, 6 from 19″-to 20″ and 2 over 20″, here is a picture of one of the 20″ ‘s. Plan on doing it again in ’04. Jack..

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

I know the link says Smallie, but had to put a shot of my No.2 all time Largemouth caught and released this last March in CA, 24 1/2 inches and digital read 9 1/2 pounds. It was an awesome sight with her huge head shaking out of the water. Jack..

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.