Blue Fleck Invitational

• jeremy-crawford
    Cedar Rapids Area

I don’t know, I woke up a just kinda hold’in it.

2 fellers were standing on a bridge taking a pee. One feller says the water is cold, the other feller says the water is deep……… I rec’en one feller is from arkansas.
    mmmhhhhh.
    jc

SpinnerDave
    S.E. Iowa

Hey JC, I know were there is a giant doggy for ya.Go to the head of the pad field in Graymore in front of the old docks.I have never seen one this big,I am not kidding when I tell you he was 3 ft long! On Thursday I caught a 4lb LM on the last dock and had some good bite in the pads.I never had a fish close to him during the tourny though. They dropped the pool about 2 ft by Sunday and it kinda messed things up. Finished in my usual spot 1 place out of the money

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Here’s the weather forecast for Sat.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high around 73.

I’d like to get a count of boats that will be fishing. Having a 3 boat tourney is a little pointless. This will be a great chance to get out and meet new people from this website. Besides, the duck hunting doesn’t look to get any better.

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

I’ve received 2 confirmations from people to fish this tourney. With that being said, is there anyone else thinking of fishing this Saturday? I’d like to know by tomorrow how many people intend on fishing. You don’t have to pm me, a reply here will suffice.

Here is the forecast for Saturday: Rain showers and thunderstorms possible. Chance for measurable precipitation is 50%. Mostly cloudy, with a high around 71.

benotto1
    Onalaska, WI

i am planning to fish this weekend. hopefully the ran will hold off. lets go everyone, one of the last weekends to have some fun on the river.

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

count me as a go!! i’ve got raingear!!

basspack
    PdC, WI.

I won’t be able to make it . Too many other things going on in the AM and I have to work at 4:00. Have a good time and hammer some big ones for me. I plan on getting out for a couple of hours out of Prairie right in the morning though. Make sure you post how everyone does.

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Looks as though the BFI will have to wait until spring. Lack of interest and hunting has caused the cancellation. Later this winter we can try and pick a day in the spring that will work for everybody.

bucketmouth1

Sounds good Blue Fleck count me in for the spring. Shoot I got my boat winterized and put away already. Time to hunt now. Later

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.