Bass Boats

• bulletbassboats
    Wisconsin

I was just wondering what kind of boat everyone on here runs?? I’ll start us off here… I run a Yellow and black bullet with a 300 Merc on it.

Don

rgeister
    SW Wisconsin

Holy crap… you likely are the fastest on the water on this forum.

I run a 17′ Fisher with a 90 Merc. Nothing fancy, but it gets me where the fish are… well, it usually can get me close! I am often jealous, not of those with 300 HP Super Boats, but those 14 ft john boats with a go-devil on them… talk about getting to water no one has fished! I have seen them darn near go over land!

pitbull
    Too far from the river

Hey bullet dude,this is almost a scientific fact here buddy..guy with extremely fast boats are makeing up for something they lack and i’m not aiming this directly at you but guys wif extremely fast boats can’t catch fish..there is a very few exceptions but that’s about it!!

Quote:

Holy crap… you likely are the fastest on the water on this forum.

I run a 17′ Fisher with a 90 Merc. Nothing fancy, but it gets me where the fish are… well, it usually can get me close! I am often jealous, not of those with 300 HP Super Boats, but those 14 ft john boats with a go-devil on them… talk about getting to water no one has fished! I have seen them darn near go over land!

Reel guy you hit it right on the head!!!!!!!!!

I’ve won a tourny which paid a 1000 out of my go-devil boat and your right dude,if ya see somebody pull up in a boat like that,your fishing for 2nd place!!

BoneDaddy

I still want to know about the St. Croix rods. Bulletbassboats

jeremy-crawford
    Cedar Rapids Area

You wern’t down on pool 10 last weekend were you?
    I find it hard to believe that there are 2 bullets with 300 mercs on them…. Find the right prop yet?
    jc

Chitwood46
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

A friend of mine has a bullet. All I can say is if ya get her going wide open and hit one of them dead heads just under the water, The motor will be stuck to the floater and the boat will be a non-floater about a 1/4 mile away!

I am happy with my slow speed Ranger 488 and 200 Merc EFI. I will secretly admit to wishing I had a 280 Merc on her though, just to make up for the other things I don’t have! Like that twin engine catamaran I keep seeing at Guttenberg. Now there’s a bass boat.

ChadG

A friend of mine has Bullets, and I will tell you what they are nothing short of awesome. I couldn’t drive the damn thing as fast it would go but it was fun to see how fast I could. Fished nice too. I run a 16 ft Lowe Big Jon with a 15 hp Johnson.

coonry
    Iowa City, Iowa

I run a 17’ Alamaweld (old Xpress) with a 75 Mariner, great boat for the river. Wish it was a little bigger and faster.

Ryan

adloos
    Winona, MN

What happened to the allison boat Ryan?

pitbull
    Too far from the river

hey bullet dude,did you use to fish on pool 13 with a fahe???

gunakapaducka
    bettendorf iowa

I run a 16.5′ flat with a 30 evin. Best damn boat. Can get me anywhere and everywhere. Probably should put a mud buddy on it though.

Keith

dodge_boy
    Minocqua, Wi

I am running a new 1652 lowe tunnel hull with a 50 hp merc tiller.

mnfish
    Lake Elmo MN

Where’s jesdall? He’s on this site and runs a 20′ purple Stroker with a 280 off shore. He’s doin 95 with a light load. Definetely compensating!! I just have an old 20′ Champ with a 225 Merc Promax. Can’t get it to do over 64mph GPS. Don’t ask me about compensating there.

jedsall
    Dover Ohio

I run a Purple Stroker with a 280ss. What water do you haunt with that bullet? I’ll start looking for you

95 is old news. Put up a 105.4 last fall (cold air, 0 weight in boat 29 pitch prop @8000 rpm, I can’t run that everyday… But 95 is a pretty common number to see on the gps.

As for the fish, I got a few tourney trophy’s on the wall. Mnfish remembers the KFAN from a couple falls ago, I bet. But when you don’t have the fish going all the fast boat does is get you to the bad spots quicker.

bassmaster06
    Wabasha, MN

i run a stratus with a 200 merc

danwi
    westby wi

I run a 150 on a 20ft skeeter.I guess im slow next to you guys

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.