ATTN: Bignutz24…….

• pitbull
    Too far from the river

Anytime you halfta resort to going to the Leclaire Canal in a Tuesday nighter…well your screwed!!!! I see you found that out!!! Dude if I can give one bit of advice..at least goto Rock Creek dude!!

rgeister
    SW Wisconsin

Quote:

Leclaire Canal … Rock Creek… dude

May I ask what pool? Still learning the local spot’s names. And, are we being funny, or are these spots worth checking out?

I think I know where “Dude” is… Somewhere in the late 80’s early 90’s, right!?

jfk24

Thanks for the hot tip, hafta try that next time I guess. We thought we had just as good a chance down there as anywhere because the bite was so tough. So much for thinkin huh. Reel Guy, those locations are on pool 14. They both can hold fish from time to time. I guess I just find it hard to prefish for a $40 tournament, have fun-drink beer, let happen what will.

aabfeh
    QCA

Does anyone ever report the weights of the Tues. night tournaments? How many fish can they usually catch in a few hours on that pool?

aabfeh
    QCA

I didn’t realize this was a 1 fish tourney. It looks like they catch a few good fish however.

jfk24

That night was the only time they had a 1 fish limit. Normally it is a 5 fish limit, it usually takes 10-13lbs to win.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.