CAN”T BELIEVE IT

• natureboy
    LaCrosse,WI

I think another crucial question is in what context was the spot fished. I think if you don’t want someone to fish your spots than you need to define which ones where yours. I was out with fluker this weekend and took him to some areas were i was catching some bass. Together we explored up the bank and found some good fish. So who’s spot is that? I led him to the area but he fished it differenty and found bigger fish. I think in a case like pre fishing you should just communicate to your fishing partner and set some ground rules.

gregh
    s.e. minn

Natyreboy, Don’t be showing Fluker any spots!! J/K we’ve got a club tourney on 7 and 8 this weekend which I’m sure he told ya.

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

everybody knows how to find their way to Shady maple and the gravel pit…

fluker

Hey Cade, not even close.

Hey coyote boy, you have phone mail. Be sure and call me tomorrow.

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

I know, Just giving Kevin some crap right back!

natureboy
    LaCrosse,WI

that’s fine cade, we fish the same spots but it seems my smallest fish posted this year is bigger than your biggest… do the math

jp DOG

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

You’re probably right..I have had a hard time catching anything over 18-1/2″ this year so far

natureboy
    LaCrosse,WI

your time will come. i am a pre spawn kinda guy. my size goes down hill after mid to late june!

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

mines the opposite..Maybe we can get out this summer and catch some fish

jrotering
    Trempealeau, WI

I’d take it as lesson learned. Next partner find one that’s just as shy about giving out information/spots as you are then test them on comunity holes, before showing them the honey holes!!!

muskybuck
    Coon Rapids, MN

Natureboy,

I can believe it.

Number one rule on spots that good. Never bring anyone, not even your best friend. You might get by showing them to your kids but that’s about it.

Now you know. Usually when you learn this important rule of fishing it hurts so back you don’t forget.

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.