wed night bass tournaments

• natureboy
    LaCrosse,WI

I am in the preliminary stages of putting together a Wednesday night bass tournament launching from south goose. The rules would be as follows. $10 dollars a person to be paid upon registration at ACE no later than the Tuesday before. One or two people to a boat, 2 fish combined weight. On your honor launch from hunters point goose island at 4pm at the earliest. And weigh in at hunters point at 9pm. %100 payout, (80/20) to first and second place. Any and all boats are welcome!

This is all preliminary, but let me know how many people you think, yourselves or your fishing buddies, would be interested!

Kevin Herlitzke

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

Sounds Fun, but already have “Jerkin’Lips” on Wednesday’s….

Good luck.

natureboy
    LaCrosse,WI

mondays or tuesdays are always a possibility too! let me know what you guys think!

bassfishincor
    Lax

i would be ready to do it. just let everyone know when the first one is

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

I’m in no matter what day

bassking27
    La Crosse, Wisconsin

Count me in

basshundter
    La Crosse, WI

sure, Wednesdays are good for me.

kris_brantner
    My river

sounds like fun, but i think youll have a better turnout if you sign up there before you launch. we do this with one of my clubs and its not a big deal at all. takes 5-20 min to sign people up and pay. just think it would be easier. my .02

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

Kris might have a point. Especially for guys like Zac (Bass_Addict) who live a decent distance from LAX..It might be a hassle to drive down to ACE and sign up the day before and then drive back. You could still offer the pre registration at ACE, but maybe Kris is right, we could draw in a larger crowd, especially from out of town areas, if a sign up the-day-of was allowed. I personally would sign up at ACE to save some time on tournament day, but Just a thought.

bassfishincor
    Lax

yeah i think it would be a good idea to sign up on the day of the tourney but i will do it other way.

bassfishincor
    Lax

can there be anothere person in the boat or like teams or just one person?

Willeye
    La Crosse, WI

I’d be good for most Tuesdays or Wednesdays . I have a couple regular fishing partners but might also be able to take another non-boater on occasion.

Would we weigh two per boat (team would split winnings) or only per person?

Curt

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

I would drop the ACE registration for sure. Too much hassle to fish a small scale tourney like this. I would like to be in, but Goose is too far for me to go on a weeknight

jimt
    Sparta, WI

I’d be in if it started at 5:00+. Hate to say it, but work comes first.

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

Quote:

On your honor launch from hunters point goose island at 4pm at the earliest. And weigh in at hunters point at 9pm.

Jim, It sounds like you could still fish it..just as long as you don’t mind if I am out there an hour before you

jimt
    Sparta, WI

Quote:

Jim, It sounds like you could still fish it..just as long as you don’t mind if I am out there an hour before you

That would be ok…It’s a 2 fish tourney, right? I think I could figure something out in 4 hours but who’s going to check my livewell…

natureboy
    LaCrosse,WI

i got a good suggestion, it would be $20 dollars a boat. Two fish per boat. one person can fish for himself or two in a boat. We coud register right at the landing. Possibly make reg from 4:00pm to 4:20pm Launch being at 4:30pm. we could still reg at ace before hand if a late launch is required. I don’t know if i’ll get it together for this wed or not. I’ll decide by tomarrow night! There is no electricity down there so i will have to get my hands on a generator. (For light)

sumofrog
    Sparta, Wi

I’d love to do it. And I’ve got a 7 yr. old partner to boot.

Willeye
    La Crosse, WI

Anyone interested for this Wednesday, May 23? If the thunderstorms stay away, I’ll be out in the evening.

Curt

natureboy
    LaCrosse,WI

i would be in for this wed!

Willeye
    La Crosse, WI

Northwoods and I are in for this Wednesday and will probably be on the water about 4:30.

We should be good for some of the upcoming Ace Monday nighters.

Curt

natureboy
    LaCrosse,WI

who will have the scale and money handling and such?

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.