Pool 10 bass reports?

• KABPI
    DesMoines, Iowa

I’m heading to Pool 10 this weekend and wondered if anyone is catching bass. Any reports would be appreciated.

superdave
    NE IA

I couldn’t keep them off the line on saturday trying to fish for walleyes. Several 3-4lbers, all out on main channel structure.

fishman1
    Dubuque, Iowa

Can’t say about pool 10 but we saw a guy last Friday night on pool 12 catching quite a few largemouth and a few smallies casting a crank from shore into the heavy current at the entrance to O’Leary’s lake just below dam #12. We saw him catch at least a half dozen fish in a half hour just before sunset and a couple of them were pretty nice ones in the 3 Lb plus range. There were also a few pushing the schools of minnows up onto the shallow beach area just inside of O’Leary’s lake but the main concentration seemed to be in the channel right at the cut that heads into the lake.

Eyehunter

mossboss
    La Crescent, MN

Quote:

I couldn’t keep them off the line on saturday trying to fish for walleyes. Several 3-4lbers, all out on main channel structure.

All smallmouth, or largemouth, or mixed bag?

superdave
    NE IA

All largemouths for me.

KABPI
    DesMoines, Iowa

I just hate it when I can’t keep the 3-4 pounders off my line!! Thanks for the info. Were you using live bait?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.