• pitbull
    Too far from the river

Man this place is quiet

Did anybody do any fishing???????

Any tourny’s to speak of????????

I’m sure i haven’t made eneimes with all have I Sombody talk to me

Gianni
    Cedar Rapids, IA

I usually try to meet people before I make enemies. Maybe people are all on a hot bite and just being tight-lipped?

I haven’t been up to the big river, but if things around here are any indication then summer has officially started. The last week has seen tons of weed growth and skyrocketing surface temps in spite of all the rain.

rgeister
    SW Wisconsin

Fishing this weekend was, well… tough unless you were out before 8 AM… The SUPER cruisers and the @#$^%& jetskiers were EVERYWHERE… even in the back waters… I almost decided to “catch” one and deal with it like a lamphrey!!!

The water is up and dirty, but if you could locate the fish, they were out there. Finding current breaks or cleaner water seems to improve the bite.

Had a decent bag on Sunday morning in the rain. A quiet morning fishing in the rain with my dog… peaceful and enjoyable. Then, the sun came out and the crazies returned… I exited the water fairly quickly!

gunakapaducka
    bettendorf iowa

I fished 14 this weeekend. Caught a ton of bass on slop, and some smallies on rocks with alot of current with cranks. Caught a few flippin madmans on wingdams(SMB) and flippin tubes into very thick brush(LMB). I probably ended up catching 30 friday morning and 20 sunday morning. Good Luck

Team Supreme….terrible tackle OK circuit

USE RCTACKLE

jeremy-crawford
    Cedar Rapids Area

Put your money where your mouth is.
    I love donators.
    jc

jfk24

Is there any other tackle but Team Supreme? I can’t see any reason for using anything else. The comptition in that circuit is top notch. Where do you find slop on pool 14?

pitbull
    Too far from the river

Post deleted by ~H2O~

jeremy-crawford
    Cedar Rapids Area

Alright you guys.
    If you can’t play nice then……

I like the people who brag it up but unless I see them in a tourney I just have some reservations. Could it be that you are looking through bifocals?
    jc

popeye
    n e iowa

hey guys fished 9 friday and sat. jeremy, i think i talked to you above black hawk park in a side channel. we had a club tournament sunday on 9. we had only 5 boats but the fishing was good with most guys limited, 3 with over 14 lbs. just thoght i would add my 2 cents ok. thanks.

ChadG

We were on 9 on Saturday. Not a great day for numbers but I will take the quality. Our top 6 would have totalled around 16-17 lbs. Mixed bag of smallies and bigmouths. 3 smallies over 17″. We kept the boat moving, fish seemed to be scattered about. One of those days I won’t complain about, I even worked on my tan.

pitbull
    Too far from the river

Feel free to pm me with some more specific info buddy o le pal

gunakapaducka
    bettendorf iowa

Well, I will not say exactly where the slop is but I will tell you you need a go-devil to get to it . Actually if you went there now that the water is up a way you might make it in a jon boat. Either way they are packed to the gills in there and come that Tuesday nighter I might just enter it, if I had a partner. Also Jeremy about entering team supreme, first I do not own a bass boat as you know nor do alot of my friends that makes it pretty tough to fish it I’d reckon’. Now why I don’t like Team Supreme tackle, I hate the hooks in the jigs, thats the main reason.

Keith

jfk24

Which jig are you refering to, the Ultimate Rattling Jig hooks are ultra sharp and have a good wide gap. I think that jig is the best on the market.

gunakapaducka
    bettendorf iowa

I don’t know which one it is but I also don’t care for brush jigs. I like 2 prong jigs alot better. Maybe its a confidence thing, I dunno but I always seem to do alot better when fishing them. All the jigs I throw have mustad hooks in them which I also like alot.

Keith

jeremy-crawford
    Cedar Rapids Area

Mustad hooks are by far and away the best thing to WASTE your money on.
    I, like many folks am a Gammy guy.
    I pour my own jigs and the torch gives me the perfect setup.
    jc

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.