Congrats to Mike Douglas

• glenn-walker
    Shakopee, MN

I was informed that a Mike Douglas, member of EFN won the weekly John Deer Tuesday night tournament out of Moline. Congrats to Mike!!

pitbull
    Too far from the river

Congrats mike..i heard you wacked them big time!!!!!!!!

jeremy-crawford
    Cedar Rapids Area

Who do you suppose was his partner? Anyone know.
    jc

jeremy-crawford
    Cedar Rapids Area

Wise men spell mikes last name as Donough….
    or,
    Man standing on toilet high on pot….

jc

fishbonz

Rumor has it 24 golden sodas were consumed while you spanked um. How can this be? You are the king of pool 14. You spanked the second place team of beaver an bignutz by over 3lbs and they were sober, you must be a god pizza boy.

jfk24

It might have been a different story if we could have got that five pounder in the net. Oh well pitbull, you are the king of 14. Keep up the good work

BIGDADDY280

Mike Douglas, Mike Douglas HUM, Oh!!! The ole talk show host
    he’s fishin pool 14???
    well congrats to you! If memory serves me right you are pushing 91 you are a great talent at that age!! I will try to remember the sunken barge you found to jerk those fish off of on Tues. Who showed you that spot Mr. Douglas. Are you sure your not the same Mr. Douglas on Green Acres!!!

shadrapper

i thought ryan beeman was the king of 14?

pitbull
    Too far from the river

shadrapper bud my fellow donator I think you need to help me out on why you think he’s mr. Pool 14

I’m sure one of the RC tackle posse can elaborate on that a bit..kinda messed up story so i’ll let gunakapaducka or bassboy tell the story!!! Let’s set the truth free guy’s shall we or are we afraid?????

coonry
    Iowa City, Iowa

Whats there to be afraid of?

pitbull
    Too far from the river

Ryan..Give us the story on how Ryan hosed you guys,i think everybody should hear this!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.