Champion VS Gambler

• James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

If there’s going to be a back trolling division, count me in. If not, just say when and where and I’ll bring beer and a first aid kit…lol

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

I know I can row a boat faster than most of you guys can push pole a boat. In fact, I got some exercise rowing a boat across the channel in pool 7 today. That’s what I get for not checking the gas tank before I left to go fishing. Hey James, ever had that problem?

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Got some good ribbin’ going here guys! I’m wondering if y’all could skip the race until next summer…………..

See……….the “vollies” would continue until ice over, no one would know for sure, and then it’d have to at wait until at least spring! “Why?” you ask? Well…………………..I figure if y’all can carry this out long enough, I can heat my house from all the hot air coming off my computor screen!!

Then again, all the BS might plug my septic too!

So…………then there’s this………….at the beginning of this whole adventure, it’s asked by pitbull, “what boat would you buy? Lund’s don’t count.” Why isn’t anyone bringing this up? Does this mean that everything you all have mentioned so far can’t compare to a Lund?

Maybe I should be like James and do the “duck and run” now!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.