Coming to the Madison Expo on Feb 24th? Join me!

• jones_in
    Big Bend, WI

If you are attending the Expo, you are welcome to join the Wisconsin Bass Federation Banquet after the show closes on Saturday evening. It will be a great gathering of tournament bass fisherman from all around the state! It will be a first class buffet and some awesome raffles! Prizes include a gun board, hotel stays, tons of fishing equipment, trolling motor, hunting equipment, tackle, lots of tickets to attractions around the state, a few ladies items, and on and on. Bass Pro Chad Morganthaler will be doing a private presentation at this banquet about the life and business of fishing professionally. Some great entertainment to follow! And there are sure to be a few tables of card games to join in on as well.

To register for the banquet: click on this link http://www.wisconsinbass.com/convention.htm

Be sure to mail it to me by Feb 15th!

The deal on wrist bands if for our members only, but the banquet is open to everyone! You do not have to be a member of the Federation to have lots of fun with us! PM me with any questions.

sapguru90
    Germantown, WI

Thanks for the info Jim! Wish I could go but I’ll be down at Bull Shoals

bassbaron
    eldridge, ia

Where is everyone staying for this? I am planning on coming in sat afternoon and staying over till sunday. Anyone who has a hotel room and is planning on tipping a few frosties let me know.

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

Most of us are staying at Road Star Inn.

6900 Seybold Road

Madison, Wisconsin 53719

Phone: 608.274.6900

[email protected]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.