Brovarney come through again!

• timdomaille
    Rochester Mn

Just wanted to thank Dan and Casey!! Just received my order today in the mail!! Christmas all over again!

You guys are true first class. Thanks again guys!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Tim, have you heard when Brovarney is coming out with a catfish lure?

I keep checking thier website…but nothing.

All kidding aside…I’m looking forward to meeting Casey at the Madison Fishing Expo at the end of this month. I’ve heard too many good things about him and his company…so it’s about time I meet the guy.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

All kidding aside…I’m looking forward to meeting Casey at the Madison Fishing Expo at the end of this month. I’ve heard too many good things about him and his company…so it’s about time I meet the guy.

B FISH will have their new and improved ringworm cannon at this show. Last year we resorted to hand-tossing plastics at the Brovarney guys. This year it gets serious.

Game ON!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I’ll be hiding in my artificial structure.

brovarney

Quote:

Quote:

B FISH will have their new and improved ringworm cannon at this show. Last year we resorted to hand-tossing plastics at the Brovarney guys. This year it gets serious.

Game ON!

You girls give it you best shot. I do not think that you actually hit anything last year…….But if it would make you feel MANLY we can make up stories to tell people of your worm tossing skills. (In reality I was surprised at what you could do with such limp wrists)

Are you bringing THOMAS……..(talk about your hunk-a-hunk a burning love)

Kidding aside can you try and bring enough Wine and Roses grubs……..They work great with a Gil colored Jig.

kizew
    Dallas, WI

Quote:

Kidding aside can you try and bring enough Wine and Roses grubs……..They work great with a Gil colored Jig.

Now why did you have to go and say that Dan?

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Quote:

Quote:

Now why did you have to go and say that Dan?

It’s not THAT much of a secret…

sapguru90
    Germantown, WI

Dan is great!!! I was over at his house last night putting an order in for some football jigs to take down to Bull Shoals next week!

davenorton50
    Burlington, WI

I know Dan said he “cleaned up” his basement… but I’m sure you still had to walk through the valley between 2 monster bluff walls of plastics, boxes for plastics, hundreds of tackle boxes, thousands of other lures, and a pile of trophies???

sapguru90
    Germantown, WI

And don’t forget the old toilet, the engine block from a ’57 Chevy, and an old outboard motor

chewes
    Lansing, IL also known as the Flatland by the Border of IN.

That wasn’t a toilet it is his portable think tank!

brovarney

Quote:

And don’t forget the old toilet, the engine block from a ’57 Chevy, and an old outboard motor

Excuse me……

The Toilet still works…….I am a FORD guy…….and last but not least where did that moter go…….

brovarney

Quote:

That wasn’t a toilet it is his portable think tank!

And I’m think how does that damn kid of mine get himself dressed in the morning…………..

brovarney

Quote:

Dan is great!!! I was over at his house last night putting an order in for some football jigs to take down to Bull Shoals next week!

Hmmmmmmmmm I wonder if a football jig made by Brovarney Baits would worth be a darn…………I wonder if it has a Gami hook…………….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.