D-Nort

• BassHog
    Wind Lake, WI

Dave you have to stop calling me at 4 in the morning…I am trying to get homework done

davenorton50
    Burlington, WI

It wasn’t me !

Should I remind you of your calls to me at 4:00 a.m.???

I think you and Bass Boy are having too much fun up there…

sapguru90
    Germantown, WI

I seem to recall receiving a number of calls at 4:00 am from BassHog as well …

glenn-walker
    Shakopee, MN

Bass Hog ran off from the party this past Saturday, he must of been going to call ya Nort

kizew
    Dallas, WI

Would that be the one at Stout that had the 100+ underage drinking arrests?

glenn-walker
    Shakopee, MN

HAHA, nope, we had a game that night. Here it was a pretty big bust.

kizew
    Dallas, WI

My son applied at Stout Glenn – I may have to hire you to keep him in line!

benotto
    Shawano, WI

I miss my Stout days. Hey Glenn, how has everything been going up there? Which bar did they bust this time? Man, I cannot wait to get back there sometime this spring for a little relaxation and hydration.

dhnitro
    Markesan, WI

Ottobass…hows it going? Remember me from Vandys tourney on Lt Green??? Still on the rivers forum huh….me to.

Glenn, so your a big party animal now…who would a thunk!! Fishing the BFL this year?

Nort..see you at the Fridged….but I need a partner first…and Dave, you ever fish at LAke Murray in SC? I have a touney there in May and need some info…

dhnitro
    Markesan, WI

It is April 21th on Lake Puckaway…Really the first big tourney of the year…I know the one Brook is planning, but this one pays well and alot of Top Guns will be there..

benotto
    Shawano, WI

dhnitro- I have crossed over from a river runner to a puddle jumper now that I moved across the state. I am in Shawano now, so I am looking forward to see what this side of the state has to offer.

Who is all fishing the frigid? I like fishing that tournament, but I have prefishing for it because it always seems like it is either snowing out or there are 30 mph winds, but the fishing makes up for it.

glenn-walker
    Shakopee, MN

Ben,
    They didn’t bust a bar, they busted a frat house. Let me know when you can get back here. What you planning on fishing this year, you buying a new boat?

glenn-walker
    Shakopee, MN

Doug,
    Not really, during the hockey season don’t get to go out much.

Doesn’t look I will be doing any of the BFL’s this year, gotta start saving money for a boat/truck. I was gonna do the one in PDC, but I am in a wedding that day. I will just be doing team stuff on the river. What you planning on doing?

dhnitro
    Markesan, WI

Glenn..what team stuff are you doing? Circuits or just small stuff..

I am doing the BFL and this year Fishers of Men East..Its a good time and I have qualified for Nationals that last 2 yrs. This year I go to Lake Murray in SC in May. Should be fun. Plus I will fish a few local things. Gotta kept Dnort in check…

Will you be at madison this year? I can only go Sunday…Stay cool

glenn-walker
    Shakopee, MN

Doug,
    Haven’t decided what exactly we’ll fish, either Bass World Sports, Team Supreme, and of course whatever opens we can fit in. A lot depends on where I am living/working this summer.

BassHog
    Wind Lake, WI

Quote:

Bass Hog ran off from the party this past Saturday, he must of been going to call ya Nort

Sure I wasn’t running off with someone?

benotto
    Shawano, WI

Glenn,

I will be fishing some of the Fishers of Men East tournaments, as well with a few other opens mixed in. I am looking at buying a newer Ranger (2003 185VS) this year, but I have to get rid of mine first. Are you or anyone you know interested? I can get you a good deal on it. If you are living on this side of the state, we will have to hook up and fish a team tournament together. Maybe one on the Madison Chain.

brovarney

Glenn….

What is the scoop with the athletic department at Stout doing randum drug testing next year??????

glenn-walker
    Shakopee, MN

Ben,
    Right now I saving money, so buying a boat is a year or two down the road, I will keep my ears open though for anyone that is looking. We should definately try and do an open somewhere this summer. How do you like the job?

dhnitro
    Markesan, WI

Ottobass.(Ben, right?) who are you fishng with in the FOM east. One of the Lowe’s? Should be alot more boats this year. I already sent Chris an email telling him I’m hoppping division. Hopefully see you there. Oh, and thanks for contributing at Vandy’s….Hopefully, this year will be better weather and more people….

Glenn…what drug testing at school….man, we better check more than your livewells this year…. ..and to think my oldest daughter starts college this year. Whitewater..party school…like Stout

sapguru90
    Germantown, WI

Quote:

Who is all fishing the frigid?

BassHog and I are fishing it – Boat #12.

Quote:

… I hate prefishing for it because it always seems like it is either snowing out or there are 30 mph winds …

That’s how you separate the men from the boys

davenorton50
    Burlington, WI

I see you’re going to break in the Z-19 right!

sapguru90
    Germantown, WI

Yep, it will be a race to the “secret spawning flat” to hunt down those 7 pounders

davenorton50
    Burlington, WI

I know you’ll follow my bubble trail since I have a way better boat draw than you…but don’t let anyone else know where this flat is…

sapguru90
    Germantown, WI

Come on D-Nort, you know better. This is the Fridgid Open where boat draw doesn’t matter.

davenorton50
    Burlington, WI

Ok, Ok… but still stay off my flat around noon! That’s when the sun is high enough to see the hundreds of beds. Hopefully the toads are stacked there again…

sapguru90
    Germantown, WI

Ok, I’ll give you until noon. But you have to agree to stay away from the section of the flat where I put in the stake beds.

davenorton50
    Burlington, WI

Dang locals! I have had it up to HERE with you guys…

sapguru90
    Germantown, WI

And stay away from our pier too!!!!!

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.