Pool 10 Tournament

• tbrand
    Waterloo, IA.

Is the bass tournament on the 18th of May an open buddy tournament? I read earlier that the Grant co. bass club was putting one on. If so how can I enter and where does it go out of? I am at Prairie every weekend anyway and would like to fish it if I could. Thanks!

birdman
    Lancaster, WI

The open is a buddy tournament. It’s going out of Lawler Park I think, it doesn’t specify it on the entry form I have.The deadline for entries was May 10th. Check with Rick at 608-723-6549 if it’s possible to get in yet. Check your PM, I might know a way to still get in it.

tbrand
    Waterloo, IA.

Thank you for the info Rick. Please check your pm I sent you another possible solution.

glenn-walker
    Shakopee, MN

Terry are you fishing the BFL’s this year? Hopefully I will see you in Clinton this weekend.

tbrand
    Waterloo, IA.

I plan on fishing the BFL at Prairie this year. I like to stick around the Pool 9 and 10 area. Since we got the place at Prairie I don’t travel around like I used to. It’s too convienent to stay at Prairie. I do like Texas fishing in the cold months though. Good luck to you at Clinton. There are some big fish in the Savanna pool. The ride out of the lock at Clinton can be a wild one with all the boats taking off at once! I don’t know why they don’t take off from Savvanna. I guess there are more places to stay in Clinton.

BASSTRACKER1
    Iowa

IF LATE ENTRIES ARE ALLOWED IN THE GRANT OPEN MAY 18th PLEASE POST IT HERE BECAUSE THERE ARE ALOT WHO STILL WOULD LIKE TO SIGN UP! HAD 4 PEOPLE ASK ME ABOUT IT TODAY! SO ANYONE FROM THE GRANT BASS CLUB PLEASE LET US KNOW!

bassbaron
    eldridge, ia

Any tourneys on pool 10 may 24th weekend(ie memorial day weekend)? we are heading up to the inlaws for the weekend, and I wouldnt mind jumping in if there is availability. Thanks.

glenn-walker
    Shakopee, MN

There are none that I know of on Memorial weekend. That weekend is usually pretty busy on it’s own with out tournaments.

glenn-walker
    Shakopee, MN

Thanks for the good luck. I will talk with you Sunday at the weigh in for Grant County.

crbasser
    IA

I talked to a buddy of mine that called Rick of Grant County Bass club, and he said that they will not be taking entries at the ramp. He said that they haven’t taking them at the ramp in the past, so they aren’t going to start now. Sorry for the bad news, just what I heard.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.