Team Supreme Press Release

• davenorton50
    Burlington, WI

I caught wind of this yesterday but didn’t see anything offical. In fact, the only info I’ve found so far was right here in the Bass Tournament Forum.

Quote:

Here is the latest press release…… “We are pleased to announce that Team Supreme is now under new ownership. The new entity will operate as ‘Team Supreme Outdoors, Inc.’. The previous owner has been instrumental in creating a smooth transition, however, will not be involved in the new company. Our focus remains on providing the serious weekend angler with top quality tackle as well as a competitive outlet through ‘Team Supreme Tournament Trail, Inc.’ We will maintain the tradition of family values, continue to be at the forefront of resource conservation and always provide our customers with the best value in fishing. The National Championship WILL be held on April 16th through April 21st, 2007 at Kentucky Lake. Anglers who have qualified and are members in good standing will receive invitations in the next few weeks. We look forward to the future, to old and new relationships, to fair competition and being the best we can be.”……..

Without dropping names until I see it as official, most of us who fish tournaments on the Upper Mississippi will know who the new owner is…

champman
    la crosse

congrats to jeff and sam ritter & co. for the purchase of team supreme. I wish all the best of luck to you and hope that you guys prosper.
    Respectfully,
    Jimmy Johnson

sports_anchor
    Albert Lea, MN

If that is indeed official, TS will be in good hands. Sam and Jeff are good, honest, hardworking guys that know what tournament anglers are looking for in a quality event and quality tackle.
    Now, if only we can get Jeff to stop being a lurker on this site and give his 2 cents.

timdomaille
    Rochester Mn

I hope it all works out for the two of them.

jeremy-crawford
    Cedar Rapids Area

OK,
    Let’s set the record straight,
    OK, it is not just Jeff and Sam who purchased this company. There are numerous investors of which make up the newly created entity call Team Supreme Outdoors. This business is the next logical phase in fishing as we know it and is a continuation Team Supreme Traditions. The investors of whom I am not able to release at this time but is in excess of 5. When everything is ready to go Team Supreme Outdoors will in fact release a comprehensive listing outlining schedules, products, events, and any other pertinient info. There is a board of directors governing both Team Supreme Tournament trails inc and Team supreme outdoors. If you have any questions please direct them to me so that I can guarantee you an accurate answer.
    Jc

davenorton50
    Burlington, WI

Thanks for the info JC.

I just need to know when I can buy more buzzbaits… . Oh, and maybe one or two of the jig thingies that Peter “T” was throwing… .

dhnitro
    Markesan, WI

So JC there are 5 guys…..Jeff and Sam….and JC? makes three??? Hey who every is taking it over. Good luck and keep up the great trail. Like I said just after the past hoopla, I was looking to fish this circuit. When will some of the new dates to be set? Or will this not happen til next year????

jeremy-crawford
    Cedar Rapids Area

Everything is still being worked out. There are still way to many things going on to be able to say “for sure’s” so just know that there will be at least 6 divisions. There is a steering committee governing the National Championship and the books are being reconciled so that we can get everyone paid. Progress is happening… We are looking forward to the future and everyone including the anglers are excited about the opportunities. I know spring is approaching fast so we hope to have everything ready soon.
    jc

cj_2
    Wisconsin

JC, I think it was said “Jeff & Sam and Co.” Company to me means more than the two listed. No need to get worked up!

jeremy-crawford
    Cedar Rapids Area

Nope, not worked up at all. Just trying to ward off some of the phone calls and questions. For every one question asked on the board I receive 12 calls and 10 personal emails. Nope, Not worked up. Just trying to keep everyone on the same page.

bassandbucks
    Wisconsin

Quote:

If you have any questions please direct them to me so that I can guarantee you an accurate answer.
    Jc

JC, I sent you a PM a few weeks back that was not answered. I understand now that you have been busy with this transition. Maybe you never received it.

Nobody is taking anything away from the fact that there are other investors besides the Ritters. Sam and Jeff are well known and respected in this region and I think most everyone is excited that they are involved.

Anyway, this is a great turn of events. I wish you all luck. It is nice to know that TS will be bigger and better.

jeremy-crawford
    Cedar Rapids Area

Sorry, I must have missed it. I do get a pile of them and sometimes miss one. Nope, Not taking anything away from the ritters as I know them both well. Just wanting to make sure everyone is on the same page.
    Thanks.
    jc

jeremy-crawford
    Cedar Rapids Area

OK, For those who have asked in private here is your answer.
    The posting on Future Bass about Nevin and the ponzy scheme. First there were never any charges filed and second it makes ZERO difference to the future of Team Supreme.
    The investigation has been completed and Team Supreme as a company was not in any violation. Since then the BANK has sold Team Supreme to the new investors.
    None of the investors are guilty of anything other than trying to rebuild this organization. Team Supreme has nothing to do with the charges so please separate the two so that we can move on with this newly purchased business.
    jc

timdomaille
    Rochester Mn

Agreed. Move on and hope for the best!

riverbassman

I shouldn’t do this because it will sound like an attack, which it is NOT, I am simply going to state my observation.
    JC, you get way to defensive about Team Supreme, someone asks a question and you bite back, be nice…. it was only a question. Next… how come the only time you have anything to add anymore on this bass forum, it is about T.S.? I was kind of thinking you were no longer a moderator or even visited this site. Again, not trying to be negative or attack, just wondering what is going on.

jeremy-crawford
    Cedar Rapids Area

I don’t mean to act defensive in any form so if I come off as that I apologize. I have reread my posts and am not seeing any confrontational behavior. Maybe I am a bit rough around the edges but I am not seeing it.
    What I have been up to… I have been busy working on many behind the scene aspects of the fishing community from DNR meetings in Iowa and MN to reviewing proposed local policy. While I might not be posting away in the forums ,I have been very active so again I apologize for seeming to be quiet. The Team Supreme deal has been a subject I have been working on and involved with. I do feel a personal bond with this circuit. The guys I fish against are fierce competition and people I consider friends. As far as I am concerned they are family. I am not talking about the brick and mortar but the members.

This is about Team Supreme so if you like send me a PM.

davec
    St. Paul MN.

Congratulations, to the new owners of Team Supreme Outdoors. Any idea how long for a tackle website?

mkeehn
    Indiana

Dave, the website is currently being updated and modified, it will be up and running as soon as it possibly can.

bp7135

Hopefully information about the Nationals, prefishing…will be out very soon. I know the circumstances were not ideal, any news we can get will be much appreciated. Also, any consideration with regards to the prefishing cutoff would be great too. I would love to fish this event, my first day on the water would be the 19th…

Thanks

chewes
    Lansing, IL also known as the Flatland by the Border of IN.

The only question I have is are they going to make the Team Supreme swim jig or Ritter swim jig. If it’s Jeff’s put on some sunglasses befor going into the store .

davenorton50
    Burlington, WI

I think if Team Supreme started selling Jeff’s “real” jig their jig sales would quadruple…

Don’t do it Jeff!

mkeehn
    Indiana

The National Championship at Moors Resort on Kentucky Lake is a top priority. Invitations will been sent out soon. As far as “off limits”, 30 days before the tournaments first official practice day will be the norm.

Alex W
    Bangor, WI

Is the national championship a 3 day tournament?

mkeehn
    Indiana

Yes, 3 practice days, and 3 competition days.

brovarney

Quote:

JC, I think it was said “Jeff & Sam and Co.” Company to me means more than the two listed. No need to get worked up!

Here is what you are all missing……Jeff, most likely, will be around a lot more with the new enterprise. That pure and simply means that he will able to spend a little more time on the river. That means that Jeff will be around to fish local stuff and take your money. Go Jeff Go…You fishing Machine………

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Quote:

Quote:

Here is what you are all missing……Jeff, most likely, will be around a lot more with the new enterprise. That pure and simply means that he will able to spend a little more time on the river. That means that Jeff will be around to fish local stuff and take your money. Go Jeff Go…You fishing Machine………

You really know how to pump a guy up for the fishing season Dan….

brovarney

Where did Blue Fleck go?

Please bring him back…….

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

He’s still here.

Same ‘ol Blue, just a different wrapper.

If it means that much, I can switch back.

Maybe you should take a vote Dan.

kellivb
    Gilbertsville, KY

Sorry for posting all over the forum but I need to find someone from the new Team Supreme. Please contact me ASAP. Thanks!
    Kelli Van Blaricom
    Moors Resort
    [email protected]
    (800)626-5472

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.