Any New Sponsors?

• davenorton50
    Burlington, WI

Anyone get a new sponsor yet or have one in the workings you’d like to share? I have something in the works but it might be while before anything is finalized. We still have a few months…

fishinallday
    Montrose Mn

Yep… Going to move from Visa to MasterCard for 07. Unfortunatly they both charge me for the opprotunity to fish.

jhall
    Lake City, MN

I dont want to let the cat ouf the bag but rumor has it that you have a pretty big deal brewing D-Nort! My sources are telling me it involves 7 zeros and its through Chequita!!!???

zombywuff
    Illinois

I got nothing! My signature will undoubtedly remain the same for the upcoming season!

eronningen
    Rochester, MN

Lenny’s Rib Shack. “You kill em’, we grill em’.” The wrap is going to look awesome.

jhall
    Lake City, MN

Eric,

Riverfan told me that you working on a deal with “Loving Fun” to have a pink wrapped boat. I guess its going to have a vibrating but seat and will say “Pocket Rocket” on the side?

davenorton50
    Burlington, WI

The “banana boat” ain’t soundin so bad now…

eronningen
    Rochester, MN

Hey Hall, you seemed to have crawled out from under a rock with all kinds of wise cracks.
    I’ll tell ya what, When they said it was going to be pink wrapped I was a little weirded out at first. I mentioned to them that you and I have fished a handful of team tournaments together. So they pulled up your name on the computer and we had a look at all the items you purchased in the last year from them. So being that the pocket rocket was the most purchased item(various colors/sizes), they decided as a bonus for you to throw in the seat deal. So my hats off to you. We’ll have to use my boat though when we fish together so you can try it.

dandorn
    M.I.N.N.E.S.O.T.A.

I’ve been working long and hard to get an in with
    “ENZYTE”.
    I erected this marketing plan that was based on the
    growing number of fisherman that simply were a little
    too limp after a weekend of heavy fishing.
    Because of their current obligations to Bob they said
    they would keep my name on file and contact me if something came up.

I’ll get back to you as soon as I find out.

jhall
    Lake City, MN

Eronningen,

I am glad that you have finally bucked that monkey off your back and refrained from the one line response. Did you explain to the good folks at Loving Fun AKA your second home that your “partner” on the water isnt the same as the “partners” you bring in to browse the goods in their establishment? I think we will have to stick with my boat when we fish together…its hard enough right now to get you to get off your seat and net the fish, just imagine the “novelty chair”. I would be stuck netting my own fish into the trampoline!!!

eronningen
    Rochester, MN

Now you went and hurt my feelings. I’m done on this website. All it does is hurt me. Shame on you Joe.

wilson1
    s.e. wisconsin

dnort I have a new sponsor it is going to be you. thanks for donating.

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

C-Dub bringin’ the noise Nort…..gotta love it!!!

B.C.
    La Crosse, WI

Quote:

dnort I have a new sponsor it is going to be you. thanks for donating.

LOL…that was good.

davenorton50
    Burlington, WI

C-Dub in da HOUSE! This is the perfect place for a gym teacher to spend their Mon-Fri mornings.

Now when you are talking donations…are you talking about fishing or Texas Hold ‘Em on Saturday’s?

Now get to work!

wilson1
    s.e. wisconsin

I was talking about fishing, but as we know that would not be true so we will go with poker. That is true usally!!!! the

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.