maps for pools 9,10,11

• skeeter14917
    michigan

Hey guys thanks for give all the info to jig’n’pig, I to am fishing the B.A.S.S. northern. could anyone tell me how to find maps for pools 9,10,11. and are tournaments there won with large or small mouths, here in michigan most of the time large mouths win over smallies. thanks skeeter14917

glenn-walker
    Shakopee, MN

I fish pool 10 out of Praire Du Chien every weekend and most people catch largemouth, I witnessed a weigh in for a small club tourney, a few weeks ago in Prairie Du Chien and the winners had some nice smallmouth in their bag. But mostly largemouth on pool 10. Curious where is the tournament launch and weigh in at?

Oh and Starks Sport Shop, in Prairie Du Chien has a book of maps of the river I think from Genoa to Guttenberg. They have a webpage, not sure of address.

popeye
    n e iowa

skeeter, send me a private message. talk to you later.

tidnab
    iowa

pool 9 has awesome smallies and lmb size wise pool 11 has mostly smallies pool 10 has combo of both depending where you are I would suggest pool 11 just because it receives less pressure and I know of tourny’s stacked on each other from now till end of sept on pool 9,10

skeeter14917
    michigan

hey guys! thanks for the info, I can’t wait to get their and fish it thanks – skeeter14917

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.