Did You Dudes See This?

• davenorton50
    Burlington, WI

This video rocks! In the beginning you will see a Bullet pull away but then proceed to get smoked by a Stroker and an Allison!

THIS IS SWEEEEEET!!!! CLICK HERE…

They averaged 90 mph from Jasper to Cattenooga and back….

nascarfan
    stillwater,minnesota

that would be sweet.

timdomaille
    Rochester Mn

Sweet Dave. Looks like the Banana!!!!

theodorenugget
    Sugar Land, TX

Wow ! Pushing limits ! I don’t think I could drive like that.. I’d probably hurt myself or someone.. I graduated from a 40 horse to a 175 in 2006.. I’ve never seen a 300 before.. That’s amazing !! What’s the gas consumption ? Oh.. Wait.. At 90 MPH.. Who really cares ?!?! That was cool. Thanks for sharing.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

That is cool but I would hate to hit a submerged log at 90 mph!

Quote:

They averaged 90 mph from Jasper to Cattenooga and back….

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Steve-At 90 mph, you wouldn’t even know you hit it for at least a 1/4 mile
    I myself couldn’t drive that fast, but it is awesome to hear and see those fast boats

BassRat

You wouldn’t know it……..

TazTyke
    Central Minnesota

I was going 65 in a boat one time on a wave free lake and I was a pretty nervious. I would be scared @#$%less at that speed and those conditions. I would be fun though wouldn’t it

hooknfinger
    Rochester, Minnesota

i rode in a guys boat that had a 383 chevy stroker motor in it and its the first time that i actually felt scared in a boat

pool13_jeff
    NW, IL

I lived that the other day. There I was in my Explorer and my F75 4-stroke. My brother was in my dad’s Pro175 and the black 50 2-stroke. I even had an extra passenger. We raced from Pleasant Creek to the mouth of Crooked Slough. By the time I hit the mouth of CS, I couldn’t even see my brother, he was so far back.

Yep, I hit 34.7 MPH…

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Quote:

Yep, I hit 34.7 MPH…

WOW!!! You were flying!!!! You obviously live on the WILD side of life.

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Just the video made my eyes water

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

Thanks Dave, this video rocks! I watched it over…and over..and over again, and then showed it to my mom, a friend and my dad. lol. I just love the part at the beginning when he throws the hammer down, looks like he’s about to embark on a mission to mars!

trophy19
    Maple Grove, MN

Don’t think I’d want to try that this time of year in MN when many lakes have a few hundred coots sitting or flying at 2′ over the water. Been in a bass boat & drove through a bunch of them… scaaary.

Trubass
    MN

AWESOME Love to be the driver but not the passenger

CMJ

The best video clip I have ever seen!

B.C.
    La Crosse, WI

Fastest I’ve ever went was 89.6 in an Allison and that was too fast for my comfort!

davenorton50
    Burlington, WI

89.6mph in an Allison… I know who you fished with! Jim right? Did you get any tips about fishing Winneconne?

B.C.
    La Crosse, WI

Yup…he’s got a FAST boat! Unfortunately, I didn’t get any tips from him…sorry dude.

benotto
    Shawano, WI

D-Nort that video clip is unbelievable. It brought back memories of driving up the flowage and Wisconsin River for the Boom Lake tournament. We were not going 90, but taking hair-pin corners at 55+mph is also pretty scary.

Those guys are nuts. Great clip man…keep them comin’

Ben Otto

jdbruesewitz
    Isle, MN

Absolutely unbelievable
    That might be the way to get to your spot first.

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

DNort, how fast does your Blazer go?

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Quote:

Yup…he’s got a FAST boat! Unfortunately, I didn’t get any tips from him…sorry dude.

Not sure I agree B.C. The tip for me was, when climbing into a boat with a 300hp Merc strap to the back, wear absorbent pants

djmr
    Holmen, WI

Yeah Nort, I miss the go fast thing with the Blazer.

davenorton50
    Burlington, WI

My non-boaters will tell you we were GPS’ing over 78mph running to my first spot during our last tournament (BFL Regional). That was with a banged up prop as well. I’ll be at 80 mph with a new prop for next year’s BFL kickoff in LAX .

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

Quote:

My non-boaters will tell you we were GPS’ing over 78mph running to my first spot during our last tournament (BFL Regional). That was with a banged up prop as well. I’ll be at 80 mph with a new prop for next year’s BFL kickoff in LAX .

That’s nuts! Fun, fun, fun

ikeslayer
    Rochester, mn, Usa, Earth

since some guys were talking about going fast in boats. my old man got a pro drive this year and we were doing 20mph in 8 inches of water. i have gone 70 before and i was fine but 20 in that shallow of water was very unnerving.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.