Team Supreme—Rumors, Speculations, & Innuendos….

• blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

We need to stop posting cheap-shots and poor taste remarks until a formal announcement has been made regarding Team Supreme and their day-to-day business. Until then, all outside the lines comments will be removed.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or comments regarding the matter.

Thanks.

jeremy-crawford
    Cedar Rapids Area

Agree’d Blue. Thanks for the post.
    jc

B.C.
    La Crosse, WI

bassandbucks
    Wisconsin

I agree. The true details of this are unknown to most of us. Nevin deserves is day in court and a fair trial.

Danny

jeremy-crawford
    Cedar Rapids Area

This is the latest on the events and appears to be more than speculation. Please do not post negative comments. This is being posted so that we are all up to date with the latest dealings. Team Supreme Updates.

kizew
    Dallas, WI

Thanks for the update JC

Alex W
    Bangor, WI

so what does that mean for team supreme??

timdomaille
    Rochester Mn

I would say be reading the article. There will not be anymore for now, possible in the future? Everything is locked up right now.

champman
    la crosse

I have a couple numbers that people can contact if they feel they are owed money from diversified financial or team supreme: John Burke @ 630-762-9081 or Andrew Stoltmann @ 877-332-4244.

Castfly

I have spent the last 14 months trying to get an accounting of my mother-in-law’s money invested with Nevin Gillette. Our lawsuit and the State of Illinois investigation has led to the charges currently against Mr. Gillette with more to follow. He has stolen an awful lot of money from mostly elderly people to finance his high life style and his ego. I don’t know if Team Supreme will survive. It will largely depend upon Mr. Gillette’s assets. We do know that he has had a large number of bank accounts in a wide variety of cities under many different names. What we are searching for now are these assets. If you have bounced checks, we need to know under what the account name is, the bank and the account number. We are also looking for his boats and any other assets that you may know of. You may contact me at [email protected] Thank You.

Alex W
    Bangor, WI

that sounds like a scam castfly…

Castfly

I’m sorry you feel that way. We have a federal judgement against Mr. Gillette granted by the US District Court in Madison. If you have read the newspaper articles then you know who we are. We are searching for Mr. Gillette’s hidden assets. How can giving up the bank name and bank information be a scam? I would be happy to furnish our attorney’s name and phone number to anyone with any information.

Alex W
    Bangor, WI

i thought you were talking my bank account number. apologize!

Bassn Dan

The information requested by “Castfly” CAN be used fraudulently so I would urge everyone to be VERY cautious about responding to anonymous or unsolicited requests for this information.

Castfly: If your mother-in-law was in fact a victim of a Ponzi scheme I wish her well, but an anonymous posting for this financial information does sound “phishy” to me as a CPA.

Dan

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Quote:

If you have read the newspaper articles then you know who we are.

Not many people here get newspapers from the Illinois/Madison area, so it’s safe to say, we don’t know who you are. However, it would be great if you could post links to the articles online.

Quote:

I would be happy to furnish our attorney’s name and phone number to anyone with any information.

Please provide any and all contact information you might have. If there’s more than one person to contact, please make a list. Thanks.

Castfly

You can read the newspaper articles at this link http://www.maout.com/articles.htm a little down the page to Oct. 11th. You may contact my mother-in-laws attorney at Consigny, Andrews, Heming & Grant 608-755-5050. Contact attorney Michelle Zickert and mention Gillette. Again, we are looking for Gillette’s banking information (not yours, Hes has used so many differnt names, we want to make sure that we cover them all. Thank You

kizew
    Dallas, WI

What a bad deal – yikes!

davec
    St. Paul MN.

I talk to attorney Michelle Zickert and she told me the person makeing the post here is trying to help his mother in law and they need help in finding assets of Nevin’s in the WI. case, there has already been a ruleing on this case by the the WI. courts.
    As you can read in the article that castfly has a hot link to it was 20 years of investing, that is a life saveings.
    If anyone can help please contact attorney Michelle Zickert.
    In the WI. case there are no Rumors, Speculations, & Innuendos, just a court ruleing.

Alex W
    Bangor, WI

So does anyone know whats going to happen to TS? Hopefully it can be salvaged… i really enjoyed fishing those tournaments and the people i competed against…

spourciau
    Louisiana

So does anyone know the fate of Team Supreme? Not rumors, gossip, or guessing.

tennispro
    Sterling, IL

There is going to be a team supreme!! They are now owned by 5 people I think. It is Chase and then some tournament directors. I drove by the Team Supreme building last night and there were all kinds of cars there.

I don’t think they have posted a tournament list as of yet.

Jeremy

Alex W
    Bangor, WI

your right, and wrong, chase i dont believe has anything to do with the company anymore. Jeff and Sam Ritter and a few others bought them out. Should be run well! The only reason I only pointed those 2 out are because I know them somewhat personally, we’re from the same town!

kellivb
    Gilbertsville, KY

I need for someone from the new ownership of Team Supreme to contact me ASAP. Thanks!!!
    Kelli Van Blaricom
    Moors Resort
    [email protected]
    (800)626-5472

davec
    St. Paul MN.

Published on: Thursday, May 24, 2007
    Gillette pleads guilty to fraud charges

BY JOSEPH BUSTOS
    SVN REPORTER
    [email protected]

ROCKFORD – Sauk Valley investment broker Nevin Gillette pleaded guilty Wednesday in federal court to mail and wire fraud charges stemming from a Ponzi scheme he ran out of his Rock Falls office in which he stole money from dozens of area investors.

The 45-year-old will be sentenced Sept. 13; until then, he is free on bond.

Gillette, of Sterling, faces up to: Read More @ http://www.saukvalley.com/articles/2007/05/24/news/local/317921453393401.txt

jeremy-crawford
    Cedar Rapids Area

Funny you should mention this. Seems Team Supreme has a new owner as well. More to come but I do know it has nothing to do with Gillette. More to come as I find out.
    jc

Alex W
    Bangor, WI

didnt the Ritter’s and some others buy it?? I thought that came out a long time ago….

jeremy-crawford
    Cedar Rapids Area

Well, It was but until the ink is dried nothing is final. All I can really say is that its compltetely out of IL now and the new owners purchased it outright meaning you will see a significant change opperations. My guess is that it will be for the better. More as I have it.
    jc

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Congrats Jeremy on your new ownership of Team Supreme.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.