Pool 5 Multi Species Day 9/24/06

• fishin101
    Rochester, MN

We headed out for a little fishin late afternoon and it turned out pretty nicely. We started by throwing some spinner baits around down timber close to some sand bars with little current and deep water near by. The large mouth were very willing to come out and play with that presentation. Along with a few northerns around the weed lines. We then headed down to some rock points and found some smallies, good numbers but no real good size to them. We then swithced it up again and chased some walleye around for about the last 45 minutes of light. It payed off with 5 “keepers”. The walleye really seem to be moving up shallow at low light times to feed right now. The fish we hit last night were in 4-6 fow along some rip rap. I hope I don’t get too much of a hard time for talking about walleye in the bass forum!

brovarney

It’s sort of neat that you were able to get some one else to hold up the white tipped carp in the last shot………

fishinallday
    Montrose Mn

Quote:

I hope I don’t get too much of a hard time for talking about walleye in the bass forum!

No problem. Everyone has to go slummin now and again.

Whats the saying? Somthing about scooters and ugly women? Same goes for them eyes!

fishin101
    Rochester, MN

c’mon guys, I have got to have some fish in the freezer!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.