Congrats to Riverfan and Fishnut!

• fluker

Riverfan finished 2nd in the B.A.S.S. Federation State TOC this past week on Gull. Fishnut finished 11th. Both qualified to fish in the 2007 Regionals. Rick Billings from our club (Zumbro Valley Bassmasters) also qualified in 9th place.

Congrats fellas!

Fluker

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Great job guys!

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Congratulations you guys,
    will have to find a link to check the other results.
    Jack..

mossboss
    La Crescent, MN

Way to go John, Brent, and Rick!!

emover
    Malcom, IA

Good job guys

dave

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Great job guys! Congratulations!

brovarney

Great Job……See you there……..

bassking27
    La Crosse, Wisconsin

Great job guys!

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Way to go guys!!! CONGRATS!!!
    Thanks, Bill

glenn-walker
    Shakopee, MN

Congrats guys, nice job .

zombywuff
    Illinois

Way to go, guys!

gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

Nice job…

haywood04
    Winona, Minnesota

GREAT JOB Fellas!

timdomaille
    Rochester Mn

Good going guys!!!!!

jhall
    Lake City, MN

Keep that Train Rollin!

Great Job!

fishnut

Thanks guys for all the congrats! Lowrance electronics and a positive attitude were definitly my two strongest weapons this tournament. I remember someone putting a post on here one time about a good book to read about keeping a positive attitude, but I can’t remember the author or the name of the book. If someone (Blue, D-nort, I already checked with J.C,) knows what I’m talking about can you please post it. I did not read the book yet, but mentally I was on top of it. I culled 7 times in the last 3 hours of the tournament flipping milfoil. Before that I had 5 dinks in the boat and I finallly told the guy we need to get away from these weedlines. Things just fell into place after that. Thanks again guys! Can’t wait to go to Erie and hook into those big smallies.

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Not sure about the book, but I have a super great book that I have read in the past. It is called Psycho Cybernetics and I think it was written by Napoleon Hill. Actually any book my Hill will do wonders for the positive thinking. When I competed in rodeo’s, I was always looking for books to help with my mind and positive thinking. It does not matter what the sport you are doing, keeping focused and a positive attitude will take you to the top. I should have kept going with the thinking but instead I slowly lost my mental edge and do not compete anymore

riverfan
    MN

I have to add another old river rat; Jim Pinke won the tournament. Jim lived in Hastings for a number of years and fished a ton of river tournaments. Jim moved up to Brainard several years ago. Because the water is so low getting into Round Lake was almost impossible with a bass boat. Jim borrowed a small aluminum boat and fished Round both days. I have to applaud Jim’s decision and thank him for whooping me so badly. Jim beat me by 4 pounds. It’s enough of a thrashing that I’m not spending any time second-guessing my decisions.
    Like Fishnut, most of my fish came flipping milfoil. All of my good stuff was on the main lake and because the strong north-wind on Friday I had to go junk fishing to get a limit. I was fortunate to catch two over 3 out of a community hole. There was a key presentation that helped me catch fish in a pressured area and I ain’t talking.
    Most of MNBF board is running the Northern Divisional at Alexandra this week so I don’t expect to see an official post till next week. Check http://www.mnbf.org next week for the results

gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

to riverfan and fishnut

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.