Pool 4

• Trubass
    MN

Hello all,
    I am looking for a little help. I have family in from AZ and would like to take him out fishing on pool 4 Tuesday afternoon. I was wondering if anyone has been out and if they may have any ideas for me. I have not been on the river since the 1st part of May and am hoping to show him a good afternoon of fishing and a supper at Slipperys. A post or PM would be greatly apperciated.

fredbart
    St. Paul

Id hire one of the guides from this site, you cant get more timely advide or great customer suervice.

riverfan
    MN

Dean,

Here is my assement of the pool. Schooling is almost non-existant. Even the white’s arn’t comming up. The wingdam bite has been inconsistant. If your planning on fishing smallmouth, expect to fish slow on the bottom. The largemouth have been more consistant and positioned in the grass in current. Swim jigs and spooks have been the best lure for me.There was a tournament today so the fish might be beat-up.

John

slayer
    Rochester, MN

You have a PM.

Trubass
    MN

Hey guys, thanks for the info. I really apreciate it. If I can get my brother in-law to boat a couple of fish it will be all worth it. Thanks agian.

BomberA

I would fish the Pepin marina. There should be a about 100 release fish in there for a week or so.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.