Team Supreme — Northstar April 30th

• blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Did anyone fish the April 30th tourney out of Tremp. or stop by for the weigh-in? How did it go?

I talked to a few guys who excited to fish the event and a couple that weren’t thrilled pool 8 was off limits.

eronningen
    Rochester, MN

All I have heard is Randy Wiercorick and Rick House won it. 6 fish for 25 pounds.

jhall
    Lake City, MN

Rick and Randy had almost 26lbs…WOW!!! There were a few 20 plus bags, it took 16 and change to cash a check. Even though our fish sut down it was a beautifull day to be out on the water

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Quote:

it was a beautifull day to be out on the water

I surely didn’t envy you guys fishing the tourney…That wind & rain looked less than inviting.

What was the predominant species weighed in, LM or SM Bass?

jhall
    Lake City, MN

I think most were LM but I did see a few smallies in the bags too.

larsonmat
    Mondovi, WI

Anyone have the standings and weights for this event? Nothing is posted at Team Supreme yet.

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

I called yesterday, and Team Supreme hadn’t received the packets from the tournament director yet.

waterfowler99
    Midwest

tourney director said info was faxed monday am, ts is just that slow

mossboss
    La Crescent, MN

With 10,000+ points already, Knudson/Misch are going to be tough to beat.

BIGDADDY280

Interesting, talked to the Director, knew nothing of a fax nor remembering talking to anyone about such a thing. Posting information on any site is a “crap-shoot”. If you are wrong,it takes along time to forget, if you are patient rely on the info to be checked thoroughly and post correct info, life goes on. We will elect to go “SLOW”

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

The one thing that gets over looked is the fact that Team Supreme 14 Divisions. That weekend(April 30th) they had at least 3 tourneys. To get the paperwork in and organized in an efficient and timely fashion takes time. There’s a lot more that goes into a tourney than people realize.

Filing the proper paperwork for the DNR alone takes a huge amount of time. If that paperwork doesn’t get filed properly, they could possibly lose their permits for next year.

Like I stated, the paper trail is huge, and if it takes a little time to get the results posted, so be it.

waterfowler99
    Midwest

“Interesting, talked to the Director, knew nothing of a fax nor remembering talking to anyone about such a thing. Posting information on any site is a “crap-shoot”. If you are wrong,it takes along time to forget, if you are patient rely on the info to be checked thoroughly and post correct info, life goes on. We will elect to go “SLOW” ” i take that back, maybe it was not tourney director but a contact listed on ts site on mon am. that is the info i was told. ” April 30, 2006 Trempealeau

May 28, 2006 Fountain City

August 13, 2006 Trempealeau

September 24, 2006 LaCrosse

Jamie can be reached at 608-792-3822 and Lonnie can be reached at 608-625-2771. Feel free to give these “directors” a call with any questions you may have regarding their tournaments.” (direct from website)

i called the first # according to my cell phone

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.