Thanks for the weekend

• Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

Hey Folks,

Just want to say thanks for a great weekend down at the Madison Fishing Expo. Great time had by all. It was good to talk to all you IDA’rs that came down and I’m sorry If I didn’t get to talk with everyone.

It was good to see the guys from BfishN Tackle and JP from FinTech!!!(sorry for all the deer stories koonce )

Here are a few pics I was able to snap this weekend. This one is of the booth traffic – note the IDA decal on the board

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

Bassman above,

BC, Brovarney, and Myself here

Thanks again to everyone I met and/or talked to again, It was my pleasure — See you at the Omni Center Expo in a few weeks

thedeuce
    Wausau, WI

It was good to meet alot of you IDA’ers. And it was good to see that Koonce had such an open ear to the story of Slop’s first deer.

zombywuff
    Illinois

I guess I didn’t warrent a picture,
    but it was nice to see you and Dave again, and to meet Chewes and Brovarney! Thanks for the chat and the great display of all the new jigs. Can’t wait to get back to some open water!

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

Sorr Wuff, I’ll get you at the first BFL event

zombywuff
    Illinois

I’ll bring the camera, and hopefully it’ll be of me on the stage, getting my check and trophy!

If not, maybe just a group hug pic!

CHAMP193
    Potosi WI

Thank you Slop!! I had a great time talking with you and BC on Saturday afternoon. You guys are great. It was nice to meet the man behind the jigs. Very nice guy. I can not wait to try them out!! Thanks again.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.