BooYah Swim Jig

• jeremy-crawford
    Cedar Rapids Area

Any here have any experience with the new BooYah swim jig.
    I took a look at some of these the other day and am very impressed. They are completely different than any other on the marklet and have what I would call a planer which will keep them up in the water column when pulled slow….
    BooYah… Need a staff guy?
    jc

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

I also am very impressed with Everything that booyah bait company makes. there spinnerbaits are awesome for the quality, super tough, and they make other great stuff too. I own two of the swim jigs and they are nice but i haven’t tried them yet. I got quite a few of their spinnerbaits…Im telling you, i have casted them on the driveway for practice without scratching the paint and i have also jerked the bait hard right into the boat many times without it getting scratched either. Booyah has some really quality stuff. once i start fishing tournaments, i hope for them to be my first or at least one of my sponsers in my fishing career.

kizew
    Dallas, WI

J.C. it is amazing how close to the surface that jig will swim without “burning” it. I don’t know if they make other sizes, but I bought 2 blk/blue 1/2 ounce jigs at Bear Paw in Rice Lake, WI when I was on my way to the Chippewa Flowage for a practice day and had left one of my jig boxes on the kitchen table. I was pleasantly suprised – they are also bulky enough where the number of “dink” fish you catch on them is not very high.
    They swim nice over the top of eel grass that is within 6″ to a foot of the surface.
    Thanks,
    Kizew

KevinTurner
    MO & MN

I fished them quite a bit last year. Chunk ’em out & rip ’em back to the boat. Works great in shallow, fast moving water…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.