Most lures that I have ever bought for $15.00

• tennispro
    Sterling, IL

I live in basicly the same town as the Team Supreme office. Starting today and running until Sunday they are having a tent sale. I went with the intention of looking for a special color of tube that worked well in Prarie while I was up there. But then I walked out with alot more.
    They had spinner baits and buzzbaits for $0.50-$3.00, so I had to stock up on them. They had silver minnow spoons for $0.50 so I got $5.00 worth. I did find the right color of tubes but it was in a 100 pack and my brother in-law got them first. I think the 100 packs were $5-13. Most of the regular worms tubes and craws were $1.13 per pack. I think I did well with my $15.00
    I should have loaded up and sold them on e-bay

Jeremy

jeremy-crawford
    Cedar Rapids Area

Are they unloading any of the Bandit Crankbaits?

BIGDADDY280

Tennispro, Thanks for stopping to shop. Seems as if it is a family affair!!!! Had a good talk with your Dad, last night, and saw your Mom this morning!! Too bad your dad still travels a lot. He is a great fisherman along with being a good guy!!

Hey, J.C. I told you Bandits are $2.85 and we got hundreds!! Even in those “WACKED” colors 100’s 200’s 300’s

glenn-walker
    Shakopee, MN

I assume this sale is only going on at the headquarters? Any chance of an online tent sale??

BIGDADDY280

We had already talked about this with our stores. The on-line program is @ http://www.teamsupremetackle.com click at the top of the page on specials and take a look. There will be special pricing for IDA anglers. You will need to call for your discount!!! 800.393.6667

glenn-walker
    Shakopee, MN

Thanks for the info. and I will be definately placing an order. Thanks

jeremy-crawford
    Cedar Rapids Area

To follow up with a few PM’s I received in the past 24 hours…
    The Team Supreme SALE also has an added discount for any and all IDA members.
    The only thing you need to do is mention you are an IDA member. Discounts apply to any items still being sold for over a buck due to the fact that many items are already being sold below cost.
    The length of this SALE is while supplies last. That being said I suggest not procrastinating on this event. If you have any questions please fire away. Team Supreme Sale
    Jc

beetle

Do Team Supreme members get the 15% discount off the sale price ?

tennispro
    Sterling, IL

I was hoping that they would have some of the Tournament Frogs on that web-site. They had them at the sale for $4.00 and like a dumb I did not get any of them.

Bigdaddy can you pm me your e-mail address?? My dad is looking to send you a picture of the Muskie that my brother caught.

Jeremy

jeremy-crawford
    Cedar Rapids Area

Right now they are running 35% ( I think ) off for IDA members as an added bonus for the guys and gals on the site. so if its over a buck per item you will get more than our standard discount of 15%, thats for sure.
    jc

glenn-walker
    Shakopee, MN

It is 15%, I placed an order yesterday. Thanks JC and Bigdaddy for letting all of us know about these great offers

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.