BFL Regional-anyone prefishing before off limits?

• PTrudeau
    Chicago area

Our divisions schedule does not make it easy to prefish when you have to decide to prefish before you know you actually make the regional. What are your plans?

Anyone fished down there? I’ve only heard its tough fishing. Im hoping that the 2 official days of practice before the event is enough for a chance in the tourney. 2 trips to the Ohio River at $3/gallon is something I would like to avoid.

paul

dave83
    S.E. Iowa

Paul, This is Dave down in Ft. Madison, IA. I have heard that Bill Frisk may be going down before off limits but I don’t know if he is going with anyone. I have been down twice in May before the All-American last June. 2nd day I drew a local that ended up finishing 5th, told me a few things about the fall fishing Look me up at Prairie. I have fished the river down there several times so I will help any way I can.

davenorton50
    Burlington, WI

Two years ago I witnessed 2 people that were top 10 in the points drop complete out of the top 30 because they blew the super-tournament. I know this year they take top 40 so that means everyone 20th and down still needs a decent showing at PDC to secure their spot.

I thought about heading down to Kentucky next week but then thought about how sick I would be if I didn’t make the cut. So…I have a room booked at PDC next weekend .

PTrudeau
    Chicago area

You probably have the right idea dave. If i hopefully make the cut, 2 days will have to be enough

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.