Prairie Bass Fihing July 29-31

• darin_rs
    Glen Ellyn, IL

I know there is a BFL next weekend and many will not want to talk at this time, but if anyone is willing to share any insight with me on what patterns, or areas to try, I would appreciate it. I am just looking to get pointed in the right direction. Thanks in advance. Feel free to PM me.

Bassman

popeye
    n e iowa

we had a club tournament there 2 weeks ago, lots of fish caught, most of them came in current on weed edges and some off of wood. not much of a slop bite at that time but it has dropped some since then so who knows. good luck

darin_rs
    Glen Ellyn, IL

Just wondering if anyone is willing to share any patterns thatthey found to be successful on pool ten this weekend. I am heading there for three days and would love to have a head start when I arrive. Thanks again.

Bassman

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

I fished in and around weed edges in 6-8ft of GIN clear water. We boated 50-60 fish easy…There is a lot of dirtier water down there now b/c of the recent storms….

If you find weed edges that are dirty, I’d probably flip a jig, rather than swim it, but either might work.

Good Luck

darin_rs
    Glen Ellyn, IL

Thanks Slop, I appreciate the info and will post how I do there.

Bassman

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.