Team Supreme Open June 11th and 12th.

• jeremy-crawford
    Cedar Rapids Area

Kwik Trip and Team Supreme Open Tournament in PDC

Prairie Du Chien, WI, is home to a 2-day event held by Team Supreme! If you have always wanted to try out Team Supreme, there has never been a better opportunity. No membership is required!

June 11th and 12th, at the Washington Street ramp, Kwik Trip and Team Supreme are holding a two-day bass tournament to end all tournaments! For only a $160 entry per team, good for both days, anglers can fish for a guaranteed $4000! Big Bass is an additional $20 per team.
    Payouts are as follows, based on a 60-boat field:

Day One* Day Two*
    $500 First Place $500 First Place
    $250 Second Place $250 Second Place
    $150 Third Place $150 Third Place
    $100 Fourth Place $100 Fourth Place
    *Daily Bag Weight

Two-Day Totals Winner Payouts again, based on a 60-boat field
    $2000 First Place Guaranteed
    $1000 Second Place $700 Third Place
    $575 Fourth Place $500 Fifth Place
    $400 Sixth Place $375 Seventh Place
    $325 Eighth Place $275 Ninth Place
    $225 Tenth Place $200 Eleventh Place
    $160 Twelfth Place

Big Bass and Second Big Bass prizes will be given on the second day of the tournament.

As with any Team Supreme Tournament, pre-registered boats get top priority at take off !!! For those signing up the day of just remember to come early. Good luck!

For more information, contact Team Supreme at (800) 393-6667

jeremy-crawford
    Cedar Rapids Area

This is just a reminder. As of right now there are not many boats preregistered. If you are looking for a tournament circuit “test drive” this is the one for you. They will be giving out more prizes and cash on a per boat ratio than any other circuit on the river this year. I can’t stress enough how much the paybacks on this one. Don’t be late and get preregistered for early take off. With Team Surpeme first lite is take off regardless of who is on the water.
    Good luck.
    jc

jami
    Shawano, WI

Pool 10 . . good luck guys We (the Wisconsin Bass Federation Zone 6 that is) will be on pools 6 & 7 that weekend

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

They’ll be @3 pools away from your Zone tourney…Won’t even run into each other.

jami
    Shawano, WI

Yah after i read it a second time . . lol i edited my post thanks though

TBASS
    ROCKFORD,ILL

Jeremy,

What time is takeoff and weigh in?

Same for both days?

I have a club tournament on Sunday out of Washington Street. Hopefully it won’t be too crazy.

Tbass

crbasser
    IA

Who all is planning on fishing this one, I will be there . Look me up and say Hi, I’ll be in my new Basscat. Hope to meet some of you there.

jeremy-crawford
    Cedar Rapids Area

First Lite…. So, when you can see 1 mile out in front of your boat they will be rolling. Good luck. I will be up on Mille Lacs for the MN Team Supreme tourney. Yep, it sucks that they scheduled them on the same weekend…
    jc

TBASS
    ROCKFORD,ILL

JC

I don’t mind having another tourney going the same day. There are plenty of fish to go around. I hope they save a few for me and my partner. Good luck in Minnesote. Mille Lacs is smallmouth heaven. At least thats what I see on TV. You should be right at home.

ps. What time is the weigh in?

Tbass

brovarney

You fishing Jami?

If so good luck and a favor.

Walk up to Roy and give him this message.

Tell him I said he was ugly and his wife dresses him funny

Later

Bro

kennedy
    Manchester, Ia

Who from this site is fishing the Team Supreme Open this weekend in Prairie Du Chien???? Just curious so I could put some faces with some names at the weigh in. What time is the weigh in anyway????

Chris

kennedy
    Manchester, Ia

I called the Team Supreme main office and the weigh in times are as follows.
    Flight #1 2:45
    Flight #2 3:00

FYI.
    Chris

CHAMP193
    Potosi WI

What ramp is this tournament launching out of? I would have fished it, but we have a club tourn. on Sunday out of Prairie.

glenn-walker
    Shakopee, MN

It is out of Washington Street Jason. I will see ya on the water I am sure.

CHAMP193
    Potosi WI

Thanks Glenn. See you Sunday. Good luck!! Let me know how it goes.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.