Bass Boys Spring Large Mouth

• Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Here is a pic sent to me by Nick Troendle. I’ll let him pipe in and tell the story of this WAY Nice LM Bass !!

Way Nice Job Guys !!

This pis should definatly go on the Visitors Photos !!

ec

glenn-walker
    Shakopee, MN

Wish I could have caught a fish like that these past two weekends. My team and I finished 11th in the Grant County 4-Man Open on the 11th. Had some motor problems, but caught some fish and had some fun.
    Today Nick and I took 15th in the Bass World Sports Tournament. We had 4 smallies and 1 largemouth, but not the size that it took to win. It took around 14 lb. to win, with 3.8 being big bass.
    Dave how did the Team Supreme tourney go?
    Glenn Walker

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

I was out of town this weekend and didn’t get back in time

ec

tbrand
    Waterloo, IA.

My partner and I fished the Team Supreme at Praire today. It took over 18lbs. to win. They paid back 9 places. It took over 15 lbs. to get a check. We did get big bass though. It weighed 4.35lbs. There were two other ones weighed in over 4lbs. It was a fun day on the river!

glenn-walker
    Shakopee, MN

Congratulations on the Big Bass honors. Who won it? We were up on pool 9 for Bass World and saw a bunch of Teams Supreme boats up on 9.
    Glenn

tbrand
    Waterloo, IA.

Dave Hendricks and I think his partners name is Kowal won it. Ackley and Shriner got 3rd but I can’t remember who else got a check. The guys that got second had some really nice smallies. I think they had 6 that were over 16lbs. I know that there were a bunch of boats that went North to Lansing today. I was told that 2 friends of mine won the Bass World tourney today but didn’t hear the details. I saw one them driving through Praire and he told at an intersection that they had won.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.