BFL – May 14th

• fishahollik
    South Range, WI

Hey SLopbass…how did you do? Congrats D-nort. I also wanted to comment that this time 90% of the bass guys I saw out on the river were well mannered. Only had one blast by me with no regard. I should also add that if any of you had stopped by to say hi, I coulda shown you a spot where the smallies were killin crappie jigs. I landed 4 nice fat ones. Maybe 4-5 lb range.

BomberA

Good Job DNort.

What did the bags look like? Smallies/Largies/Mixed? The bags for Mr. Bass on Pool 4 were won mostly on smallies. Looked like a lot of nice weights down that way.

davenorton50
    Burlington, WI

I think the best part of tournament day was blowing by Slop Bass while I was heading to spot #4 like his Ranger was standing still!

Thanks everyone.

CONGRATS to BASSHOG for a nice finish too!

– d-nort

brovarney

D-Nort …..

Gotta know who is the boy in the boat with you?

davenorton50
    Burlington, WI

The girlfriends boy with his first bass. He had no problem rubbing its head, but he didn’t want to hold it so I did. However, he holds them now!

brovarney

Now you got to get him excited about having all of the skin ripped off of his thumb from catching TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! many BASS!

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

Dan….

too bad you and I didn’t have that problem last saturday huh?

Won’t see you guys until the July BFL, but always looking forward to hanging out w/the Brovarney Crew

Give me a call on that P7 Outing

zombywuff
    Illinois

Sorry for the late post. Ended up with 1 1lb-9oz smallie for the day, which sent me to a tie for 84th place. At least I got on the points board. Hopefully things will go better at Winneconne.

zombywuff
    Illinois

LOL…. threw me for a loop there, until I thought for a minute as to where you got the names! I’m Jim

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.