Boater needed for BFL Mississippi/Clinton reg.

• Harmonist34

I’m trying to fish my first money tournament. I already submitted a registration as a non-boater, but I’ve come to understand that if I don’t find a boater to add to my registration I likely won’t get in. Apparently I can just call in and add a boater to my already in-progress registration, as I’m sure any of you boaters could do with my non-boater registration.

Any takers, or does anyone know of anywhere else I could look?

Thanks,
    Andy Wright

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

It’s early enough you still might get in even w/o a guaranteed boater….

I’ll see if I can find anyone looking for one

mattkenseth17
    FOND DU LAC

i may be fishing the may 14th bfl in lacrosse not sure yet but if i do i will be a boater. willnt know til april 15 th for sure

Harmonist34

You waiting on a tax refund for that entry fee? ( :

Andy

mattkenseth17
    FOND DU LAC

no just not sure of my schedule yet had it all set and i wasnt gonna fish bfl except the 2 pdc’s and the everstart at lacrosse but im starting to think i’m gonna fish all bfl and the everstart in escanaba too with lacrosse and since im going as a boater in the bfl im just waiting on it since the bfl is what dates i had other tourneys planed.

BassHog
    Wind Lake, WI

If you haven’t found a boater call Ben Kurtz at (262)215-1548.

Harmonist34

Thanks for the tip – Ben was looking for a non-boater who will be fishing all the BFL tournaments. I guess I need to look for someone else who’s planning on just fishing this one tourney.

Andy

Harmonist34

One bump – still looking!

Andy

mattkenseth17
    FOND DU LAC

I SHOULD KNOW IF IM FISHING IT WITH IN THE NEXT 2 WEEKS

davenorton50
    Burlington, WI

I overheard someone saying that Brian and Terry Fitzpatrick both still need a non-boater for the season. Not sure if it’s true, but if so, JC might be able to hook you up with contact information. They are both Team Supreme dudes from the river (as most already know)!

– d-nort

jeremy-crawford
    Cedar Rapids Area

Just let me know and I will pass the info along.
    jc

teamcrappie
    Palo,IA

Harmonist34 e-mail me at [email protected]. I signed up today as a boater and need a non. Also I and another boater will need nons for the rest of the tourneys. Thanx. R.D. Note: I will not be checking my home mail till Fri. am.

Harmonist34

Hallelujah! A boater has been found. Thanks for the help, all.

Andy

pitbull
    Too far from the river

Quote:

Harmonist34 e-mail me at [email protected]. I signed up today as a boater and need a non. Also I and another boater will need nons for the rest of the tourneys. Thanx. R.D. Note: I will not be checking my home mail till Fri. am.

Remember it is a bass tourny

teamcrappie
    Palo,IA

I can’t wait to use my 10′ crappie rod and 1/16th oz. jig and minnow for pre-fishing. I might even catch a few 1lb. specks to throw in the cooker. LOL

Harmonist34

Glad I won’t be the only crappy bass angler there.

Andy

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

I talked to FLW today, sounds like there is plenty of room for Boaters, and a waiting list for co-anglers…

I switched to boater today for the LAX tourney, so I just helped somebody in

Don’t worry though, more boaters join in the closer to the tounrey date

kizew
    Dallas, WI

I have been kicking that one around too but with as many tournaments I have around that time I was thinking of going no-boat. Last year I was an alternate and never got in so if anyone needs a no boater I would love to sign up!

reedstack

I also am looking for a boater for the BFL mississippi/clinton. If any of you need a co, let me know.

Thanks

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.