Madison Fishing Expo?

• glenn-walker
    Shakopee, MN

I will know with in the next week if I will have hockey that weekend. Looking forward to getting back home and gettin to the expo and meetin talkin some fishin!!

kizew
    Dallas, WI

Jeremiah, if there is room, otherwise let me know and I will reserve one elsewhere. I am not planning on being in any kind of shape to drive home!

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

I don’t mind piling up…i’ll be sleeping in the tub anyway

davenorton50
    Burlington, WI

Kizew, you can stay with Al and I if you’d like. We’ll make sure to have an air mattress or cot for you if the beds are full.

– d-nort

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

Greg,

If you stay w/them, i’ll bring you some aeresol.

kizew
    Dallas, WI

Cool Dave!! I will bring a bag (not my wife) and an air matress! Thanks!

Jeremiah, I am used to hunting camp – aeresol is a non issue!

mattkenseth17
    FOND DU LAC

i say pile in i been sleeping on the florr wheather its in ahotel or at home lately so it dont matter to me lol

swimjig

Why do I have visions of the Madison SWAT team being real busy while you boys are in town……….

kizew
    Dallas, WI

You may be right Dan!

B.C.
    La Crosse, WI

Quote:

Why do I have visions of the Madison SWAT team being real busy while you boys are in town……….

I have NO idea what you could be possibly talking about, Dan!

swimjig

Two words:BAIL MONEY

davenorton50
    Burlington, WI

Oh…we’re harmless!

I can just see the Police busting through the hotel door as we all scatter trying to hide our latest TOP SECERET baits!

– d-nort

alans
    Waterford, WI

I just know i get a bed. anybody want to join me,,,,,Fine

swimjig

Oh Great, SWAT and the VICE SQUAD……….

B.C.
    La Crosse, WI

Two weeks away…

bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

I’ll be ready

See ya there !! Booth 170

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Four more days before the big show. I always look forward to this show every year. Hope to see lots of you guys there at the Fin-tech tackle, booth #130. After the show Friday night at 9:00 P.M. the Fin-tech pro staff and owner Mike Huppert go to the Outback Steak House for dinner and drinks on the east side of Madison. It’s always a great time. For those IDA members that are going to be around this year the pro staff and Mike from Fin-tech Tackle Co. would love to share product knowledge with you at the show and OutBack Steak House, the OutBack has a great bar and food.

PS. Also at the show will be James a.k.a. H2O and Dave a.k.a. ecnook at the B-Fish-N Tackle booth #170, can’t wait to see you guys again. These guys are always willing to share knowledge and techniques .

glenn-walker
    Shakopee, MN

Looks like I will be able to get back home this weekend and be able to attend the show. Looking forward to meeting a bunch of IDAer’s!!!

B.C.
    La Crosse, WI

Less than a week away…

davenorton50
    Burlington, WI

Just so I have this right…no digital cameras are allowed this weekend. Right?

Plus, there are probably going to be some things that one might NOT want to remember! Ain’t that right SLOP?!?

B.C.
    La Crosse, WI

A camera would be dangerous…but funny to post next week. That is, if they’re legit to put on this site.

danwi
    westby wi

what goes on in Madison stays in Madison

swimjig

I’m new to this. Any advice on preparing my LIVER?

B.C.
    La Crosse, WI

Quote:

Alot of

mattkenseth17
    FOND DU LAC

OK WHAT TIME WE MEETING, WHERE AND ALL THAT. IM GONNA DRIVE FROM MY HOUSE TO MADISON INSTEAD OF GOING TO AL’S AND THEN MADISON.
    NEED ALL THE INFO.

SOUNDS GREAT THAT WE LEAVE ALL THERE THAT WAY I CAN HAVE MORE FUN AND NOT WORRY ABOUT WHAT WOULD BE SAID AT A TOURNEY WHEN MY WIFE IS ALONG LOL

B.C.
    La Crosse, WI

I’m not exactly sure what EVERYONE’S plan is Dave…but I believe Slop and I and my brother will be going down on Friday, leaving Sunday. We’ll probably still sleeping off a hangover at the hotel by the time you guys arrive on Saturday.

davenorton50
    Burlington, WI

I will be rolling in sometime between 10:00am-Noon on Saturday. I have your cell number Dave so I will call you once I get there and see if your near by. You can always call Al too.

I would actually like to show up around 7:00pm Sat. evening since I’m no good at pacing myself when it comes to !!! I hope I don’t end up face-down in a ditch somewhere by 5:00pm!!

– d-nort

davenorton50
    Burlington, WI

Quote:

Dan, I am leaning toward RESTORATION verses PRESERVATION! My only hope is that a T-2000 Titanium liver is created SOON!!!!!

– d-nort

kizew
    Dallas, WI

I am leaving around 1pm Friday – should be in Madison around 4:30 – Slop and d-nort have my cell phone number. Wife and the 2 not so young ones are coming along but they know all about drunken fishing parties so I am set!

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Quote:

I am leaving around 1pm Friday – should be in Madison around 4:30 – Slop and d-nort have my cell phone number. Wife and the 2 not so young ones are coming along but they know all about drunken fishing parties so I am set!

Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 117 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.