Madison Fishing Expo?

• davenorton50
    Burlington, WI

I was wondering if any of you bass-ida’ers were going to check out the expo this year? It’s Feb 25-27. I plan on going either the 26th or 27th. BC, RG, Slop, MK17, bomber A, or anyone else (except for bassinal) let me know so we can hook up.

I don’t like Al anymore!

– d-nort

kizew
    Dallas, WI

I will be going Friday or Saturday or both – it is a great show!!

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

I’ll check my calendar, but i’d like to make it down…

I’ll let ya know Nort

p.s…Don’t you mean wALeye?

davenorton50
    Burlington, WI

No no, I meant WalleyeinAL!

glenn-walker
    Shakopee, MN

Depending on my hockey schedule, I may be able to make it.

alans
    Waterford, WI

D-Nort, you went too far with that walleye comment

I want my ring back!

B.C.
    La Crosse, WI

I’ll probably be going down…sounds like a good time.

mattkenseth17
    FOND DU LAC

im going for sure let me know what day you want to go.
    its just one day i can forget about this cold nasty weather and think open water fishing

mattkenseth17
    FOND DU LAC

hey al i heard d-nort pawned the ring for a new tube bait color

B.C.
    La Crosse, WI

Quote:

I was wondering if any of you bass-ida’ers were going to check out the expo this year? It’s Feb 25-27. I plan on going either the 26th or 27th. BC, RG, Slop, MK17, bomber A, or anyone else (except for bassinal) let me know so we can hook up.

I don’t like Al anymore!

– d-nort

How about the 26th, party in Madison, and leave on the 27th?

alans
    Waterford, WI

Im up for partying, and staying Saturday night. D-Nort, let me know if you want to drive out together.

OH….I forgot, you don’t like me anymore

alans
    Waterford, WI

MK17, let me know if you want to ride out together. Im not sure what way your going to take out there. If your coming through Milwaukee, let me know. We still on for Saturday?

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

This is a awesome show http://www.madfishexpo.com I’ll be there all weekend and on Friday and Saturday working the Fin-tech booth demonstrating how use these jigs and selling jigs, booth #130. Check out fin-techs web-site and see the new Title Shot Jig and the Bass-N Nuckle Ball Jigs http://www.fin-techco.com. Hope to meet you guys there.

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

That looks like it’ll be a nice jig for swimming grubs. What weights do the jigs come in?

Any chance you could bring some to the GTG at the end of the month? I’d like to see some. I probably won’t be able to make the Madison Fishing Expo.

B.C.
    La Crosse, WI

Looks like we won’t have to pack any chew since US Smokeless Tobacco is going to be there.

Slop won’t be “bumming” a dip from me every hour.

alans
    Waterford, WI

SWEET!!!! I wonder how their watered down Miller Lite is in Madison.

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Blue check out the web-site http://www.fin-techco.com and click on Title Shot Jig on the upper right, it tells you what you want to know. I’ll see if Mike Huppert can send me one to show you at the GTG.

davenorton50
    Burlington, WI

Quote:

How about the 26th, party in Madison, and leave on the 27th?

I’m game!

Al, you can have MK17 meet you at your place and we’ll all ride out together. Man, does this mean I have to share a room with you two again?! . Who’s bringing the asprins and gatoraids for Sunday morning?

– d-nort

mattkenseth17
    FOND DU LAC

never leave home with out my aleve

kizew
    Dallas, WI

I rarely drink (usually use a funnel), but I am all for partying – somebody make a decision on where to meet etc. Sounds like fun!

B.C.
    La Crosse, WI

I’ll be calling Al & D-Nort sometime between now and then and we’ll work something out. Should be a good time…I need to talk about fishing rather than work over some .

kizew
    Dallas, WI

That would be great B.C. – would be neat to meet you guys in person!

davenorton50
    Burlington, WI

I will call and reserve some rooms once I have a good idea of how many are wanting to stay the night (as long as I don’t have to book half the hotel…if so, then we’ll have to break out AL’s credit card ). How about this, either PM me or just reply to this thread by the end of next week, and 1 week from today I will reserve the rooms. Sound OK with everyone? Any other ideas are welcome.

B.C.
    La Crosse, WI

Definitely! We’ll get something planned before then for sure! I haven’t been to Mad-town in awhile.

B.C.
    La Crosse, WI

Sounds good d-nort…may as well count me in. Slop will be going too I’m sure. He can’t resist the temptation of fishing and combined.

alans
    Waterford, WI

Quote:

Man, does this mean I have to share a room with you two again?! . Who’s bringing the asprins and gatoraids for Sunday morning?

– d-nort

It’s not the Gatoraid and Asprins im worried about. I hope you bring the Industrial size bottle of Fresh sent room spray.

B.C.
    La Crosse, WI

Anyone else interested in going?

mossboss
    La Crescent, MN

How about a solid maybe???

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 117 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.