Dual Pro Xtreme

• BASSTRACKER1
    Iowa

Anyone out there got one of the onboard charges. Wondering how well the on on the water charge system works. Thanks

bassinfever
    Wausau, WI

I had 5 bad Dual Pro chargers in the last 4 years. They wouldn’t give a full charge, then one bank will quit then another. They kept replacing them but they are junk. I now have a Minnkota 3 bank. So far no problems and a full charge.

Willeye
    La Crosse, WI

My DualPro also is a little quirky. I don’t know if the charging system is bad or the voltometer. One battery will be charged so the LED is green, and while waiting for the other battery to charge, the first battery falls back to not charged. When I head out on the water both batteries seem to be fully charged. Who knows!?!

wgeister
    Dundee, IL

Basstracker: I installed a Stealth1 on-board charger last spring. You can buy the system the includes a charger that plugs in, and the piggy back that uses the motors charging system. I bought the piggy back charger and use it with the Dual Pro that was installed in the Ranger when I bought it. The unit uses the excess amperage produced by the motor’s alternator. The big test was on a lake in Ontario where electricity is just a dream, and it kept the batteries charged the entire week. The unit also has kept the batteries up over a long day on the Mississippi fighting the spring current. I can recommend it. Excellent customer service also.

kenwarren
    Olin, Iowa

I don’t have an Xtreme but just the regular on-board charger from Dual Pro and mine is outstanding. Works much better than the Guest and Minkota brands that I’ve had in the past.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.