Rapala Fat Raps In Need

• BASSTRACKER1
    Iowa

Anyone know where to find these older style Fat Raps? Need about 5 of them! Thanks

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

I have them

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Well then name your price Mr. Smartypants!

perch14

Basstracker,

Wait until the winter and hit the fishing shows. those are a go to crankbait for me and i was very upset when they were discontinued. however, over the past two winters i have been able to stock up on roughly 35 by going to the fishing shows. They are usually very easy to find.

danwi
    westby wi

hmmmm

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Your close Dan. Yours looks like a green shad #5 Fat Rap. Basstracker is looking for a #4 Shad pattern Fat Rap. Those #4’s are hard to come by. I’ve been pounding my head on my monitor looking for some other colors and only end up with a sore forehead.

popeye
    n e iowa

Basstracker, is that a cane pole you have that fat rap tied to? Hven’t seen you for a while, maybe I need to go to E Dubuque some night again huh? have a good one, maybe see ya on the water sometime.

onthewater
    Roanoke, Virginia

My dad and I have a bait and tackle store; I believe we have a few on clearence. Do you need specifically that color? What other colors?

You can pm me here if need be.

Thanks ,

danwi
    westby wi

Blue….you like this color?

danwi
    westby wi

maybe this color?

BASSTRACKER1
    Iowa

That there fat rap is tied to braid so i dont loose the only one I have left! As for East D. I have to wait till we rebuild the club after the fire down there! I got time to fish now Here was todays big pool 9 smallie!

19 1/12 in. Dont worry boys I let him go after the pic. And That is a #4 fat rap in Shad pattern I’m lookin for! But I will consider others! Thanks for all the replys! It was cold as *%$# this morning but fishing was great! Could have used this fish last Sunday!

greg-vandemark
    Wabasha Mn

Hey Tracker nice Smallie..
    I looked through my plugs and darn wouldn’t you know the shad pattern are all gone but two and they are number fives.
    Well lets just hope Rapala starts to remake the Rattlin Fat Rap again.
    It by far is one of my best plugs here on the river.
    I just go diving when I loose one. Or into a month of mourning if I don’t get it back.
    Here is a photo of my supply then they are gone..

greg-vandemark
    Wabasha Mn

Here is Mike from yesterday 8-15-04…The reason why I won’t sell any…

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.