last weekend fishing with my dad

• danwi
    westby wi

late weekend was the first time in a long time that i got to fish with my Dad.He had such a good time they are coming back up…lol…Here are a few of the fish we got

danwi
    westby wi

another

curt
    Winnebago, MN

Thanks for sharing that Dan! Its very cool when we can share what we love with those we love. Nice pictures as a bonus!!

Curt

mountain man
    Coon Valley, WI.

Thanks for the pics. Keep them coming…

davec
    St. Paul MN.

Dan I got my Dad out last Sun. for the first this year.It just does not get any better

wgeister
    Dundee, IL

Dan: Great pics. Looks like you and your Dad were having some fun. I make it to LaCrosse as much as I can to spend some time on the water with my son, Reel Guy. It really doesn’t get a whole lot better!

onthewater
    Roanoke, Virginia

See, I told you guys Dan doesn’t change clothes! Look at the posted photos and then look at his photo underneath his handle !

Thanks,

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Memories forever frozen in time! Awesome fish and timeless treasures!

danwi
    westby wi

water…..you must be running an 8 bit monitor.It’s time to upgrade

greg-vandemark
    Wabasha Mn

hey nice Bass… It’s great to see father and son’s team up for some time together..
    Dan you want to share what those hogs were caught on?? Must have been a strong wind to wipe the leaves out of the trees..?
    Oh yea who got to clean them?? What did you serve with them?

danwi
    westby wi

they were all caught on creature baits.Thats the only thing we could get a hit on all day.Nobody cleaned any they still swimming in the river…I hope

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.