Classic Predictions

• BomberA

I’m going with Iaconelli for the repeat. Otherwise Mark Davis or Gary Klein.

TroyR
    Silver Lake MN

This one is going to Van Dam.

champman
    la crosse

yup, there’s always one federation guy to slit his own throat!

jhall
    Lake City, MN

I hope Mike gets food poisoning, he makes all bassfishermen look like

Id like to see Skeet Reese, Edwin Evers, or Zell Rowland do it this year.

Champman…Care to elaborate on that?

jeremy-crawford
    Cedar Rapids Area

LOL,
    It would be good to have both of us at Nationals next spring. I don’t belive in anything other than bringing your A game and seeing where the cards fall. The one thing we have that the pro’s don’t… Memory and habbit traps. People with a clear mind can often see through the bs. Since its still a pipe dream I can let the bs fly. If I am blessed and I do mean blessed, and make it to the big show my tone will be of thanks and we will both know God parted the water to show me where those fish are and how to catch them. It would be nice if he could just take the little guppy I toss in the bucked and turn it into 30lbs.
    jc

BIGDADDY280

J.C. Who were the locals that the boys were fearful when discussing the classic the other day? Tucker, and P.T. said it might come down to the deep stuff and there were two local professionals that made it that are suppose to be real tough!

mossboss
    La Crescent, MN

Where is the Classic in 2006? Has it been announced yet?

jeremy-crawford
    Cedar Rapids Area

dude, I can hardly remember my name from all the info the was exchanged that night. I do have some highlights from the little demo they gave and have since made some ajustments. As for the guys you are refering to I am not sure.
    jc

BIGDADDY280

I am disappointed, the human recorder went on the fritz??Must be like in that movie “Johnny 5 had input overload”

illinois

one of the locals is jason quinn i believe hes the one whos face looks like a pin coushion

champman
    la crosse

you know, he fits the mold that espn marketing would like to drive the audience to?! PT or john murray is where my monies at. 2005 classic is out of pittsburg they aren’t out to 2006 yet.

onthewater
    Roanoke, Virginia

Van Dam? God, I hope not. I get gascious just considering him.

Ike? Probably not (I’d be dipped if he did!); Clunn did it in 76 & 77!

Timmy Horton… I’d look out for him, especially if the bite goes deep.

Mark Davis. Now that depends. I’m not sure on what, but it still depends. I’ll watch him. He’s my #2 choice.

Zell Rolland. I like Zell. Maybe Zell will win. He’s my #3 choice.

Klein? If the bite goes deep, I think he’ll have a problem.

Who I truly believe will win is none other than Greg Hackney. Talk about being in a zone? I think he may have been born in one .

Hackney’s my #1 choice .

Many Garcias (that’s Spanglish for muchas gracias -you can thank my dad for that one) ,

illinois

otw

bassfan.com has classic articles and predictions on there and one on kline saying one of his strenghts is deep water fishing another article i believe fritts says this lake gets a bad thermocline right about the time of the classic

so its up in the air like every year i just wonder wich one of the federation boys will be the thorn in the side this year

onthewater
    Roanoke, Virginia

I still believe Klein will struggle deep. I may be wrong, but I’ve never seen him win or place deep.

Thanks ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.