BFL weigh in at Clinton……….

• pitbull
    Too far from the river

What a joke………they have a Guy from Scaffers fishers be the release sumthin or another…The guys has a aerated tub in the back of a mid 80’s S10 ok….Here is a 120+ boat field ok………it’s not gonna take to long to fill that oversized 5 gallon bucket up!!

Well after about 20 or so boats weigh in the guy decides that he has to go dump the fish…keep this in mind that there is 80% of the field to weigh in and there is a ton of weigh in bags out there with fish in them…The guy goes North on 2nd st with this high performance S10 and this oversized bucket in the back and he takes a corner and fish are falling out of the thing on the middle of the street!!! Yes you read it right.LARGEMOUTH BASS flopping around in the middle of the street!!!

Now you have hotrod going to release the fish somewhere and now you have all of these fisherman with all of these fish in their weigh bags depleting all of their oxygen NOT A GOOD SCENIRO!!! So a few guys that weren’t even fishing the tounry me included were filling up bags with water and running them down the the river and dumping them..that ain’t easy for a over weight beer drinker to do!!

Anyways the guy in the supermodified ford ranger made it back 45minutes later to take the last 5 bags of fish in his oversized bucket safely to the river!!

C’mon BFL…….your in with Walmart…..I’m sure wally world has enough money in the the petty cash fund to pony up for a release boat..

Word on the street already that the Head honcho(larry Leonard) of another circuit is filing a formal complaint with the DNR!

This isn’t a black eye for tournamanet Fishing is it!!

Good thing that a Real ciruit that I need not to mention has $30,000 release boat!!

Wags
    Mn

I’m glad I had to work, but did get a phone call at work about what was going on. It is sad to hear about this. As far as I’m concern if Team Supreme would have had some involment in the fish release this would have never happen. I have never seen fish cared for as they do. As far as a letter I will see how that pans out tonight.

kennedy
    Manchester, Ia

Pitbull,

I’ve worked a few release boats that are top of the line and really…..THERE IS NOT SUBSTITUTE. In 95+ degree temperatures we never lost a fish. 65 boats in one tourney and 50 boats in the next. That is credited to two things. Good care by the fisherman before they get to the weight in and a good release boat. Walmart could get some really bad press over this situation. Really sad to hear.

Chris

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.