Am I lucky…..

• pitbull
    Too far from the river

It’s gonna sunny and 70degrees tomorrow and i’m able to get out and fish…man ole man is it nice to be able to pick the days you can fish

I just might call JC while i’m on the water and see how he’s doing at work

jeremy-crawford
    Cedar Rapids Area

I suggest using that call to dial the police. I saw that it might snow on Thursday. I am applying for a postal position in the am. Actually I hope you rip em good. I find that the longer I am forced to wait the better my ability to focus become. In every thing there is a lesson.
    jc

limitfish
    Le Claire, Ia

how did it go pitbull? I didn’t fare so well, went to beaver and scraped up a couple of small males. The water is coming up fast.

Wags
    Mn

Your luck is going to run out if you dont give me back the $600 Dollars worth of reels I let you use to go down south.

pitbull
    Too far from the river

Quote:

how did it go pitbull? I didn’t fare so well, went to beaver and scraped up a couple of small males. The water is coming up fast.

I seen ya trailoring the Flat……….I’m taking the express to the pool tomorrow and give it a whirl

Have you been up there yet????

pitbull
    Too far from the river

Quote:

Your luck is going to run out if you dont give me back the $600 Dollars worth of reels I let you use to go down south.

Your just lucky I like ya

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.