Gander Mountain Tour Co-angler Needed

• sports_anchor
    Albert Lea, MN

If anyone has been thinking about entering the Gander Mountain Pro/Am Minnesota division as a co-angler, but hasn’t entered yet… I’m looking for someone to sign up with so I can get in guaranteed as a pro. You can pm me or give me a call (Jason) at (507) 438-1098.
    The dates for the tour are: 5/8 – Pools 4&5, 6/19 – Minnetonka, 7/10 – Leech Lake, 8/8 – Whitefish. The tournament of champions is on Gull Lake. You’d have to sign up for all four tournaments. I need to know by Friday, April 9th. I could also use a good partner to pre-fish as well, if you’d like! Thanks!

limitfish
    Le Claire, Ia

I didn’t read that you could sign up with someone. I thought if you payed the $ for the pro side you were in.

adloos
    Winona, MN

The tournament is full, you wont get in. I got kicked out of pro side cause i’m not fishing the circuit. With the closing of the mn pro/am everyone went to the gander mountain. Circuit fishermen get in first.

sports_anchor
    Albert Lea, MN

I’m next on the waiting list. They called me and told me if I can sign up a co-angler with my full entry, then I’m in.

adloos
    Winona, MN

Are you fishing the complete circuit?

sports_anchor
    Albert Lea, MN

Yes, and I need a co-angler who’s looking to sign up for the complete circuit. Are you interested?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.