Quick Question?????????

• kennedy
    Manchester, Ia

Is the State ramp open at Lansing? Is the ramp near the bridge open? I’m planning on running up to Lansing this weekend and this information would be very helpfull. Thanks
    in advance for everyones input.

Chris

IceJohn

Did you come from Oelwien?If you did I grewup next door to your mom.ICE JOHN

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Only one I am sure of is the ramp by the bridge is locked up tight. I beleive the other one is open?

kennedy
    Manchester, Ia

Nobody else on this entire web site knows for sure if the state ramp at Lansing is open?????????????? I find that hard to believe.

jeremy-crawford
    Cedar Rapids Area

Nope.
    I figured I would let you check it out and let me know if I can put in or not… -grin-
    Actually I am 99% sure you can put in on the bridge. The current there is strong enough to move any of that ice that may have been there. From there to where you will be going is clean. I saw that a couple weeks ago. The state ramp however is protected and may very well be frozen in still.
    Just head over and you will find what you are looking for if you look a little.
    jc

kennedy
    Manchester, Ia

Thank you.!!!!!!

popeye
    n e iowa

yeah he’s from Oelwein, and I grew up next to you John La foot. Cant ice fish for much longer home boy, have a good one, ok

mountain man
    Coon Valley, WI.

Sorry haven’t been down to Lansing this week.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.