Bally sports

• gregory
    Red wing,mn

Anyone else not able to sign in to their app to stream wild games? Last year I had problems with it, now it’s been down since last wild game? Frustrating!

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

Yes they did an update on Monday and it hasn’t worked nationally since. They’ve been getting torched on twitter. They keep saying it’s been fixed and then when games start it stops working again…….imagine that.

gregory
    Red wing,mn

Yes they did an update on Monday and it hasn’t worked nationally since. They’ve been getting torched on twitter. They keep saying it’s been fixed and then when games start it stops working again…….imagine that.

Right, drives me crazy that we have to pay for all these different channels to stream games when they used to be on regular broadcast.I would like to see a credit on my monthly bill for game’s unable to watch.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

Completely agree. They are supposedly going to give out credits but it might be only for people who pay for the app only. Might be worth checking though.

eyeguy507
    SE MN

they would have to pay me to use their app but they can’t even pay their own bills. it has been public knowledge for years that their app has been absolute garbage.

my free streams are working great in perfect HD. I don’t understand why people keep giving them money

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

We gave up on Bally Sports a while ago. Their product is terrible and I struggle to think of something they are even mediocre at.

MX1825

Just like when satellite companies would loose channels over fee contracts. They would give you a $5 credit on your monthly bill BUT you had to call every month to get it. flame
    They all suck at customer service.

walleyevision

they would have to pay me to use their app but they can’t even pay their own bills. it has been public knowledge for years that their app has been absolute garbage.

my free streams are working great in perfect HD. I don’t understand why people keep giving them money

Mind if I ask what streams you use? Can you view them via a Roku because watching hockey on a phone honestly sucks.

gregory
    Red wing,mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>eyeguy507 wrote:</div>

Mind if I ask what streams you use? Can you view them via a Roku because watching hockey on a phone honestly sucks.

X2 I used to have site I used but it was a pain, I had go to it on my phone then screen share it to the tv. It should not be so hard to watch our “local” sports team.

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

It should not be so hard to watch our “local” sports team.

It’s going to get worse before (if?) it gets better.

Bally’s parent company is teetering on the edge of bankruptcy and has been for 2 years. The situation is so dire that the various pro leagues that are carried by Bally are rumored to have met to plan a recovery for when Bally finally crashes. I’m surprised Bally has hung on this long, there were analysts predicting the crash would occur sometime last winter. I wonder if the NHL and/or MLB had to quietly pump in some cash to keep the lights on?

How these RSNs can have a virtual monopoly on broadcasts in many markets and STILL go broke is astonishing to me.

I wonder what happens when Bally crashes? Does ESPN+ pick up everything? Or is it just a blank screen on every game BSN would have covered?

BigWerm
    SW Metro

I wonder what happens when Bally crashes? Does ESPN+ pick up everything? Or is it just a blank screen on every game BSN would have covered?

I think the team/leagues will pick up and offer the stream in the short term, and then probably ESPN+ once they negotiate it, unless someone else (TNT or Fox) comes in with a better offer. The TNT stuff has been good when I’ve seen it.

CaptainMusky

The TNT stuff has been good when I’ve seen it.

I agree they are the best in the business when it comes to their presentation.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

I’m not trying to compliment them because I hope we get an alternative in the next year, however the app was working pretty well before they did this update last week. It wouldn’t even let you sign in and each night they’d say they’d fixed the problem (after the games were over) and then the next night everyone would log in to watch the next game and surprise, it’s not working again. Seemed better over the weekend.

mojogunter

My wife tried to stream the wild game Saturday on Bally’s to see if it would work. It did not. She was able to stream the game on the Direct TV app.

JEREMY
    BP

I just turn on the tv to channel 668 and boom there it is.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

It worked for me last night for the Timberwolves game. Hoping the wild game will be smooth tonight as well.

JEREMY
    BP

That was a good T Wolves game. Towns is almost a liability now some games.

CaptainMusky

Towns is almost a liability now some games.

TOwns is most games. 7 pts, 7 Turnovers, 6 fouls last night. His reckless flailing costs him fouls every single game.

JEREMY
    BP

Looked like they were ready to run away with it with about 5 minutes to go going from like 5 down to 7 up and all the momentum and Towns 2 horrible turnovers in a row and bam its tied.

gregory
    Red wing,mn

Anybody else not Able to get signed in??

jack klusa

is it just me or did none of this crap happen when Fox Sports North was a thing?

gregory
    Red wing,mn

is it just me or did none of this crap happen when Fox Sports North was a thing?

Right!

Ian

I don’t why Bally sports app sucks big time, last year I subscribed to Bally sports for a year so I could watch my local basketball team, and I could not believe how bad there app was, so since I subscribed to through Apple App Store Apple gave me a refund for it. I have YouTube tv and it dose not have Bally sports on – when Bally sports was fox sports Midwest/Indiana there app was a lot better

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.