Baffin Boots?

• Jacob Swanson

I have Baffin’s bought them at gander mountain tian right around a hundred bucks or so no leaks feet are always dry and warm by far best boot on the market the Baffin’s technology you just cannot beat it they r lightweight as well total waterproof too

Erock
    NE Wisco

I have the titans and love them.

Also have the titans. Had for two seasons still look brand new. Feet never get cold or wet.

Sylvanboat

I have the Baffin Eigers. These boots are about same weight as my retired Sorels. A little bulkier but very comfortable. I walk a lot while fishing and no discomfort. Air temps rarely dip below 0 degrees and my feet never sweat. I only wear a poly liner sock and my feet never get cold. These boots are on sale now on many sites.

catmando
    wis

I got a pair of Baffin Crossfires normally take an 11, had to get size 13

tim hurley

Drove 50 miles to a lake, mittons fell out at my friends house-out on the lake 20 above bare hands.
    Took my socks off, cut 2 holes for thumbs had workable mittons.
    My bare feet in my Baffins stayed warm.

KwickStick
    At the intersection of Pools 6 & 7

Any reason not to wear these on a deer stand? My old pacs need an upgrade.

Sylvanboat

Baffin has boots that are apparently “rated” to something like -200 degrees. If you hunt where it’s REAL cold and you are not walking around much, you may want the colder rated boots. Where I fish it rarely drops below 0 degrees and I walk around a lot. For me the Eigers were a good choice.

KwickStick
    At the intersection of Pools 6 & 7

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>KwickStick wrote:</div>

Baffin has boots that are apparently “rated” to something like -200 degrees. If you hunt where it’s REAL cold and you are not walking around much, you may want the colder rated boots. Where I fish it rarely drops below 0 degrees and I walk around a lot. For me the Eigers were a good choice.

Thanks! They sound like a good choice for my needs, too.

ClownColor
    Inactive
    The Back 40

If you have a climber, they are a little big and may be difficulty…but I do it. Other then that, nope!

Dave maze
    Isanti

My baffin apex boots get a little warm on the way out. I picked up a set of titans and they breathe more. Haven’t had any issues with cold feet with either.

skfishing16

I have the Impacts and really like them. They are a bit bulky, but my bibs just fit over them.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Just got off the lake. 6″ to 8″ of slush, drilled bout 30 holes and kicked the slush out of them.
    My Mickey Mouse’s stayed High and Dry.

tindall
    Minneapolis MN

I wanted to give Baffin a try, but they run super small. My toes were crushed in 14s (my size) and I couldn’t find any 15 or 16s around. Most people I talk to say 2 sizes up for them.

Got some muck arctic ice 14s and have been happy so far for bird hunting and general snow/ice stuff. Still probably looking for something warmer for sitting in a tree.

ClownColor
    Inactive
    The Back 40

Just got off the lake. 6″ to 8″ of slush, drilled bout 30 holes and kicked the slush out of them.
    My Mickey Mouse’s stayed High and Dry.

…can’t beat Mickeys for the price, I don’t think you’ll find anyone that can argue that.

JT

+1 for the Baffin Impacts. Great on the sled, ice fishing and in the stand. normally wear an 11 to 11 1/2. Purchased the 12s. Great pair of boots

Viewing 16 posts - 31 through 46 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.