ATV Season Underway

• suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

We road a little this weekend. It was nice to get out. I saw a couple large groups working the trails. My wifes new wheeler went from brand new to dirty in an instant. I was dreading that but glad its now over!

sandmannd

Where were you riding at? I’m hoping to get my wheeler back from repairs soon and can’t wait to get out.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Around Trego just north of spooner. The coridor trails there is the only thing open other than paved roads. Dont get me wrong though. I love the paved back roads. Nearly all of them have become legal in that area over the past year. What Washburn county lacks in regular dirt ATV trails is more than made up in overall access. A big thumbs up.

onestout
    Hudson, WI

Just a heads up. If riding near barnes, Drummond, cable area, etc. be sure and stay on the designated trails. There is a conservation officer that lives in the area that takes her job a little too seriously and will give you a ticket. Also a lot of the old trails in that area are now closed and designated wilderness area (non-motorized). Just pay attention and know where you are riding and you won’t have any issues.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Will do. One question though. Is she hot?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.