attaching a slender spoon

• kevin zurawski

first of all let me say I do like this site. many great ideas. I have another what may be a simple question but what is best way to attach a slender spoon to give the most action. Should a split ring or the snap that’s included be used. I have not had great success with latching those small snaps.

Look forward to any advice.

Jeffrey Wilson

I use the snaps and haven’t had a problem. They can be a pain in the butt if your hands are cold though.

Kent thompson
    Foreston mn

Yes use attached ring and snap for best action. if you happen to u tube I believe many of the season 7 and earlier Ido episodes you will see a lot of footage with the slender spoons in action.

tucrs
    NW Metro

Duo snap for me.

I am still a believer in using a swivel above them about 2 feet. I don’t like line twist and I like using the flouro as a leader.

tmyboy2001
    Lakeville, MN

I use the snaps that come with the spoons, as well. If I were to buy more, though which I need to), what size should I get?

Kollin Gosney

I personally use the snaps that come with the Slender Spoon. They sure are a pain in the rear end, but if you get two pairs of forceps or smaller pliers, you can get them to latch easier. Doing that has sure saved the tips of my fingers.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.