Assassination Attempt?

• Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Wow. Just inches from killing him and possibly setting off another summer of conflicts and riots in this country. Or possibly worse. Was sickening watching the video. What a mess.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Politically, many of us (myself for sure) liked driving in the center lane of the highway. These parties have done away with that possibility. There’s only left and right lanes now. In fact, it’s gotten to the point that there’s really only the left and right shoulders, what’s next…driving in the ditch I guess? Really beyond sad. My poor grandkids and their kids…

It’s the people or should I say cattle that allow their thoughts to be controlled by other people. Vote the candidate not the party. If you are a staunch Republican but don’t like the candidate for Mayor vote for somebody else. Write a vote in. Every single time we vote along “party lines” you are embolding the parties.

Don’t like Biden, don’t like Trump write in your favorite politicians name, hell even your dogs name would be better in some cases. But quit blaming others, vote the person and hopefully the cream will rise to the top someday. Oh, term limits all across the board with no lifetime retirement benefits.

Hard Water Fan
    Shieldsville

I just read that the shooter was a registered Republican that belonged to some far right organization.

I may be wrong, but my guess is that we will find out differently in the days to come.

B-man

I just read that the shooter was a registered Republican that belonged to some far right organization.

Where’d you read that??

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Everybody will be quick to jump to conclusions. The only known fact is somebody was shot and killed. Was Trump the target? Maybe? Was the assassin a trained killer (unlikely) or a nut case with a gun. Interesting how we have all become like the “sports insiders” racing to be the first one to get a post online rather than letting the story develop. jester

nord

It was on his ID that the FBI released.

Gitchi Gummi

Where’d you read that??

Per BBC news: “State voter records show that Crooks was a registered Republican”

Per Fox news: “Crooks was a registered Republican, according to voting records, but he only participated in the Nov. 8, 2022, state election due to his age. Records show he made a $15 donation to Progressive Turnout Project, a Chicago-based political action committee that supports Democrat candidates for public office and claims to advocate for “key Democratic constituencies: young people, minorities and low-income people.”

Brad Dimond

Not affiliated with either party, don’t care for either candidate, but it’s really sad to see comments online about this, wishing the attempt would have been successful. If you wish for a political opponent’s death, or rejoice in a political opponent’s cognitive decline, you’re a horrible person. This is unreal, the political climate in this country right now.

Freakonomics Radio podcast recently did a piece on the duopoly of the Republicans and Democrats. Basically said that as much as the parties may dislike each other they hate any new parties attempting to enter the fray, setting up high barriers to entry. Also discuss how the extremists in each party control the agenda and ignore the middle because the fringes raise the money and are the activists. Interesting analysis, highly recommend listening to the podcasts (not just the duopoly one).

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I don’t follow…..what difference does it make what his party affiliation is?

Does that mean some guy who voted for Walz is going to try and shoot somebody?

I think some are getting far to wrapped up into the party thing vs he was a nut with a gun.

B-man

Nord said he belonged to “some far right organization,” I still haven’t seen anything that backs that up.

He donated $15 to a far left (liberal) organization when Biden took office. Is that what you’re referring to Nord??

nord

My mistake, it was on his voter registration card. Your info came from where B-man?

B-man

My mistake, it was on his voter registration card. Your info came from where?

Multiple places, Gitchi has a quote from one source above.

Seems like this kid was all over the place and likely not all there…

My thoughts go out to the family of the deceased and critically injured.

————————

If this is true it couldn’t be more ironic:

“The parents of Trump shooter are both behavioral counselors licensed with the state of PA.”

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot_20240714-085518.png

Gregg Gunter

Not a Trump fan but I’m still shocked. America can’t win by killing anyone that we don’t agree with. That’s not democracy.

B-man

Not a Trump fan but I’m still shocked. America can’t win by killing anyone that we don’t agree with. That’s not democracy.

At least we’re not Mexico.

I heard on the radio last week that 27 candidates were assassinated leading up to their last election shock

The majority were running for lower level government. Could you imagine getting offed for running as a mayor or town council member??

https://www.npr.org/2024/05/30/nx-s1-4985632/mexico-elections-violence-mayor-candidate-murdered-guerrero

crawdaddy
    St. Paul MN

What a sad day. I think legacy media has a lot of blame on their shoulders. They’re being exposed as frauds more and more every day. First they cover up Biden’s obvious lack of mental capacity for years, while at the same time spouting vitriol and lies about Trump non-stop.

I don’t think anyone is blaming the secret service agents on the ground. People have questions about those at the top. Why didn’t they have more personnel? How was this nut able to climb a building and get so close to the president to begin with? Lots of questions to be answered.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

1 news report stated alot of Secret Service where already getting setup in Wi for the Republican convention next week.

yea not sure why all the hate and blame on Law enforcement! doah they cant be everywhere. i’m convinced if someone wants to take a pot shot at someone there going to do it…..history has proven that. Kennedy..ford, reagan.

its my understanding presidents get lifetime protection.

Netguy
    Minnetonka

Anyone see the interview of the guy who said they watched the shooter crawling along the rooftop to his shooting position? He said they were yelling and pointing at him. I don’t know how close he was to law enforcement to alert them.

robby
    Quad Cities

Pray for our Country.

Mike Schulz
    Osakis/Long Prairie

interesting interview Netguy

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

An active shooter armed with an AR-15 that’s set up only 164 yards from the target is certainly the responsibility of law enforcement on site. Most of the deer hunting shots I take are further than that for crying out loud. It’s completely ridiculous that anyone could set up that close and even attempt to take out a high profile target. Someone should and will be held accountable.

On the radio they said a second spectator that was injured yesterday
    has died from their wounds this morning.

All sitting/ex presidents and First Ladies receive secret service protection for life.

Netguy
    Minnetonka

There’s a longer version of the interview but this one conveys the message.

OG Net_Man

Anyone see the interview of the guy who said they watched the shooter crawling along the rooftop to his shooting position? He said they were yelling and pointing at him. I don’t know how close he was to law enforcement to alert them.

During this interview the guy points right at the building that the shooter was on but we can’t get the camera turned so we can see the building he is pointing to?

The shooter was shot quite quickly based on the bullet fire I could hear on the video. I do not think that they could identify a shooter by the sound of his gunfire and then get their guns on target to take him out that quickly. I would guess that they spotted him prior to the shooter firing his weapon.

Beast

I’m sure the hags on the view will will have it all straightened out by Monday…….. grin

OG Net_Man

There is a photo that shows a bullet/bullet trail as it passes by Trumps head. The height of this bullet trail along with the trajectory does not look like it lines up with the injury to Trump’s upper right ear. I would say this picture is not of the bullet that hit Trump in the ear.

bullcans
    Northfield MN

I’m sure the hags on the view will will have it all straightened out by Monday…….. grin

Glad I’m not the only one that feels the exact same way about those “bi…es”.

Greenhorn
    Bismarck, ND

An active shooter armed with an AR-15 that’s set up only 164 yards from the target is certainly the responsibility of law enforcement on site. Most of the deer hunting shots I take are further than that for crying out loud. It’s completely ridiculous that anyone could set up that close and even attempt to take out a high profile target. Someone should and will be held accountable.

On the radio they said a second spectator that was injured yesterday
    has died from their wounds this morning.

All sitting/ex presidents and First Ladies receive secret service protection for life.

Agreed. People should be fired for such a huge security failure. Reports are saying that the shooter was being watched by police and secret service and seemingly in the site of the sniper that immediately shot him. At 160 yards any somewhat decent scope (let alone a secret service sniper scope!) could very easily make out someone prone and holding a rifle.

jwellsy

This wasn’t a security failure.
    These security actions were intentional.
    The SS advance team did not occupy the close rooftops.
    That’s diametrically opposed to their training.
    The crowd saw the guy and notified local LE.
    The Local LE was told to stand down.
    The SS knew where the shooter was.
    All shooting occurred in like 3 seconds.
    They already had him in their crosshairs.
    The SS sharp shooters could have taken him out any time,
    they intentionally waited till after he shot to take him out so he can’t tell his side of the MK-Ultra story.

The stage for the main false flags has been set.
    The media gaslighting scripts are probably already written.
    The NWO deep state has gone too far to ever back down now.
    The harder they try to start a race war,
    the more we need recognize what they’re doing and not fall for it.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Tin Foil hat crowd.

Reef W

Uh oh, wellsy is off his tinctures again

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 84 total)

The topic ‘Assassination Attempt?’ is closed to new replies.